New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

1_thumb

I dunno, those poor birds. I didn’t like how they just splatted…. poor birds! I wonder of PETA is gonna speak out about this one… Still ,looks pretty good. I can’t imagine it being better than PoA, though.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 23, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
1378406896_thumb

I hope we see a lot more of Severus than in the previous movies!

Posted by Cassia Lenoir [*HS*][*squee!*] on February 23, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

Now this is the type of sneak peek we’ve been waiting for! _

@Dawlish and the Archies: I doubt PETA will speak up about the birds! LOL They probably know it’s CGI.

Posted by Stephanie J on February 23, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator

That.Is.So.Awesome!!!!! I can’t stop watching this! The movie is going to be so awesome!

Posted by Sophie on February 23, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Love it! Well, the birds are kinda weird…I never really imagined them splattering against the walls like paintballs, but oh well!

Posted by michaelabraham on February 23, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Hpsf_rep_thumb

Am I the only one that believed that it was the most passionless and soft and polite and "I don’t care’ bird scene I could see, when I imagined the scene it contained so much passion, and anger, and tears and disappointment… Where are all those things?
It kind of reminded me of the equally passionless and "polite’ Yule Ball scene between those two in the 4th movie..
I guess all I have to say is welcome Back awful Steve Kloves…
I hope they wont’ equally ruin the “come back”scene in the Deathly Hallows, nor the Kiss scene…
I feel empty right now..

Posted by Ioli on February 23, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

@Loli: I see what you mean. I was hoping for an angrier “OPPUGNO.” Kinda being half-shouted. lol

Posted by Stephanie J on February 23, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

ya i guess i agree…the slattering is kind of weird too. But its just so good to see it!! im so excited for July

Posted by ginnywp WBM on February 23, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Better than the clips we got from MTV and the Oscars….just wish it was a little better quality, I can hardly see some things.

Posted by Sarabi on February 23, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Amazing!!! I love the trailer. Too bad we couldn’t see the inferi that well. I’ve been desperate to see them!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 23, 2009, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Steps_thumb

brilliant!! totally makes up for the disappointing oscars “sneak peak”, what a great thing to wake up to

Posted by Kanar17 on February 23, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I don’t know. The more we see, the more worried I get about the film. I guess I will just keep hoping that it won’t be the chopped up mess of OOTP.

Posted by Cool G on February 23, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Absolutely fantastic! :))

Posted by Mairéad on February 23, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Pict_thumb

Posted by Magglall on February 23, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

BTW, The YouTube version is the best one. I watched them both.

Posted by Cool G on February 23, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator

[Hermione] seemed determined to be in a towering temper, and she swept off toward the girls' dormitories, banging the door behind her.[br]"Such a lovely, sweet-tempered girl," said Ron, very quietly, prodding his queen forward so that she could begin beat

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014