New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

OH, AWESOME!! I cannot wait, looks so cool!!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on February 23, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

It looks great! That scene with Bellatrix on top of the table, looks amazing!

Posted by sofia_g on February 23, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Josh_as_potter_jpeg2_thumb

Looks to be both high action with high comedy. Can’t wait I just started re-reading the HBP again today just to get a refresher in.

Posted by Noah Nighthawk *ROAR* on February 23, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Ekh_thumb

Looks awesome… it is still a long way away though.

Posted by Ekhetrima on February 23, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

Looks awesome :] I’m so excited for this film!

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 23, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

So that’s the video shown at the Regal Theathers, it seems.
Well, it’s nice to see it in a good resolution!

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 23, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

SQEEEEEEEEE!!!! oh my goodness this was WAY better than the oscars clip.

Posted by vomit on February 23, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator

Wow a good few new clips…get me excited!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on February 23, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator

That was amazing.. best thing we’ve had so far. Bellatrix looks awesome. I’m so excited to see the Inferi.. Ron and Lavender look great. I’m not sure about Ginny and Harry yet.. it looks so akward not how it is in the book, and the birds look HORRIBLE.. I hope there’s more to it than that because that was pathetic.

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 23, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator

I’m in school right now, so I can’t watch the video, but it sounds so amazing! I didn’t realize how much I wanted to see Hermione with the birds until I saw that in the title. god it’s going to be an amazing movie. And it better be, making us wait so long. And why are they showing us kissing before the movie comes out? Why aren’ they focusing on that like they did by milking the Harry/Cho kiss in OotP? I know Ron doesn’t marry Lavender, but still, it’s Rupert Grint. And the Lavender-Ron-Hermione thing is a big part of the 6th book. Thank you so much Australia for this clip, much better than the stupid oscars showing us things that we have SEEN a million times over. Why are they showing us basically the same things over again? They show Ron with the love potion, him fainting, Hagrid’s hut with bellatrix and greyback and the caros (sp?) and tiny parts of the burrow attack and the inferi. They’re pretty crusial scenes, why show them now?

Posted by kpo987 on February 23, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Kait_thumb

“These girls.. they’re going to kill me!” I love it! It’s fantastic to FINALLY see some new footage after MTV and the Oscars promised big spoilers that amounted to nothing.

Posted by Kait on February 23, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Yes! It’s the oppugno scene!!! But I was kinda imagining Hermione shouting on that part, but still! It’s the oppugno scene! Yay! This video absolutely made my day! I can’t believe we have to wait 4 more months!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 23, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator

errr, it’s more than 4 months until HBP. Unless you live in some place that gets it in May/June, it’s just over 5 months. 143 days. Hey Leaky, can we get some screen caps?

Posted by kpo987 on February 23, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Yes I love new footage from the hbp it makes me excited, Not long now about half a year =P

Posted by Felix Felicis on February 23, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Sly_thumb

BLOOOOODY HELL!!!!!That was bloody amazing……wow…..y dont they just push back this release date come on ppl!!

Posted by Debien on February 23, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator

"My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner Eye."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014