New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ball_pic_thumb

I love that trailer, HBP is my favourite book, it has to be a good film.

Posted by Hopelaa93 on February 24, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Me_2_thumb

Aaah! Now I REALLY can’t wait. That was so awesome!

Posted by kit2507 [WBM] on February 24, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Ps014_bymusguita_thumb

OMG! very very very very very excited to see the new trailer!!! it looks awsome!!!!! i cant wait to see the film!!! only a 142 days.. and counting!

Posted by hannah abbot ;) on February 24, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Dsc01855_thumb

yay Australia got something first, that’s so strange!

Posted by jessh324 on February 24, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
9--22-08_027_thumb

I can’t wait. This is so awsome!

Posted by Rooski (*squee!*) on February 24, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Now THIS is the real deal! Awesome sneak peak!!!
I CANNOT wait for HBP!!!!! Why is it still sooooo far away!!! =(

Posted by Felipe on February 24, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

Loved the video, cant wait to see the movie!!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on February 24, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Loved it! The wait is KILLING me!

Posted by Fereverto on February 24, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Blackpearl_thumb

I saw this clip at the theater last saturday when I went to go see coraline in 3d. you had to get there early, before the trailers started. I pretty much freaked out :D

Posted by animalz10 ~~ROAR~~ on February 24, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

Ahh yes!! So good. I wish Hermione screamed repugno a little bit more though. So excited for quidditch, especially with Ron!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on February 24, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
11_thumb

Ah, yeah. Looks good. Can’t wait to see quidditch.

Posted by Looperi on February 24, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator
1127445_thumb

I am so excited that they are keeping in the Hermione and the birds scene! It truly is one of those “wow, Hermione is awesome” scenes! It truly shows her character and how she is such a smart, talented witch!

Posted by Ashley Weasley on February 24, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

Ah it looks so good I can’t wait!

Posted by Tami on February 24, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Img0002_thumb

I cannot wait! It looks great~~

Posted by Whitewolf24 (ROAR! ) on February 24, 2009, 07:33 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Ah I loved this!!
Although I thought the canary seen would be a little more dramatic.
Ah well, it probably will be in the film. CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on February 24, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator

"Dream interpretation is a most important means of divining the future and one that may very probably be tested in your O.W.L. Not, of course, that I believe examination passes or failures are of the remotest importance when it comes to the sacred art of

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014