New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_e015_thumb

I have to say the scene with the inferi looked amazing. I also noticed that when we saw hermione crying desperatly in the 3th trailer was after she set the birds at Ron. If you look she is in the same place wearing the same shirt. This is quite exiting because everybody thought that she was crying because of Dumboldore’s death.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on February 24, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

I want it all. I want it all. And I want it now

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on February 24, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

So right about the reason why Hermione’s been crying in the previous trailers! Yeah! punches air
I wasn’t too fond of how Emma delivered the “Oppugno” line but I thought her “Excuse me, I have to go vomit” was a clear winner. :D
Inferi, really creeeepy.
Love the whole “But I am the chosen one” bit even more when it’s put in it’s proper context.

Posted by ane_drew on February 24, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Rhr10_thumb

I sent the URL to Leaky Cauldron :D
I thought that you could see it, if you aren’t from Australia :D

Posted by PotterIsTheChosenOne on February 24, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

OK, how the H did this get a PG rating? It already looks like a PG-13 ratings! MPAA screwed up.

Other than that, I’m very excited for this!

Posted by punkedup88 on February 24, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I absolutely can not wait for the movie! I think Half-Blood Prince will probably be one of my favorite HP movies. I still think they should show more of Snape and Draco in these previews, though, in order to emphasize the important roles they play. I mean I love the trio, but there are other characters too. Oh, well.

Posted by badger666 on February 24, 2009, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

ahhhhhh!!!! I ACTUALLY SAW IT ON MSN FIRST I was like O_O AND KUDOS AUSTRALIA HELL YEAH !!!!!!!

Posted by Tiahn on February 24, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

My prediction: it’s going to look awesome, and it will be very fun, but it’s going to really piss off fans of the books.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 24, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!! At last!!!!! I can’t believe it! I’m soooo excited!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on February 24, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Brilliant! So many awesome scenes! Ron/Hermione, the birds! OMG the birds are in the movie! I knew that that scene with Emma crying was after the birds, not after Dumbledore’s funeral like other people were saying :) I’m glad they focused on Ron and Rupert looks brilliant, though I still wish he didn’t have to wear that stupid hat thingy, so we could see the ‘windswept’ hair. My favourite scene in the book is when Harry smiles at Ron when he messes up his hair – but I doubt that will be in…can’t wait for this movie, even if it is ages away.

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on February 24, 2009, 03:41 AM report to moderator
1956p_thumb

the HBP previews are the most exciting ever. it looks as if everything that is important and cherished by potterdom will be there. i hope those of us who are always complaining about the missing little details of the books (i’m not of them) will be silenced this time.

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on February 24, 2009, 03:41 AM report to moderator

OMG! I just saw it and I love the new scenes they showed us! I only think that when Hermione sets birds on Ron she should look more foolish but, never mind..
I wish someone posts the entire videos soon..

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on February 24, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

omg!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on February 24, 2009, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

Merlin’s Pants that was good!!!! I am soooooooooo looking forward to this film! It wasn’t my fav book but i think it might be my fav film so far!

Posted by Sally_Zaar on February 24, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I really do not like Michael Gambon’s delivery of the opening lines. It makes him sound half-witted. I am not a “Gambon basher”, this is the second HP trailer where an actor’s line has sounded completely inappropriate, so I lay the blame at the door of whoever oversees trailers. They have no “ear”.

Posted by Graymayne on February 24, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I was never prefect myself," said Tonks brightly... "My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities."[br]"Like what?" said Ginny...[br]"Like the ability to behave myself," said Tonks.