New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

WOW!! if im not in the states to watch this movie the week it comes out! O I dont no wat will happen prolly nothing but a head ache THIS just wow

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on February 23, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

i have it on my youtube channel :)

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on February 23, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator

NICE!!!!

Posted by hp4l on February 23, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

I’ve been really nervous about the Sectumsempra scene…but so far, it actually looks really good. Tom’s actually showing some emotional range, bravo. Now as long as Snape’s involvement isn’t frigged up we’ll be ok.

Posted by Kelsey on February 23, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

YES!!!!! The bird attack!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting so long for that!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on February 23, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I’m happy that this is the one everyone say in the Theaters because when I went to see Caroline*sp* we saw it in 3D and it wasn’t in front of the movie. I was annoyed. But now I don’t feel like I was cheated. (Caroline was great but…I wanted to see this more then anything.)

I cant wait until July!

Posted by Rose on February 23, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

there were some great clips, i’m really excited to see new scenes (finally)! It looks like it’ll be an even better movie than the last. Hopefully the rest of the film will hold together. Can’t wait until July!!!!

Posted by starkitty313 on February 23, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Wow, you could actually see in the inferi in this clip. They looked waaaay creepy! I can’t wait for this movie to come out!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on February 23, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Timothy_lake_009_thumb

This looks really good. The inferi are really creepy looking. Creepy than I expect from a PG movie. I am really excited to see this.

Posted by cowpokette85 (ROAR) on February 23, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Img_0305_thumb

Once again I have to say that I am happy to hear them not using the word Dark in an interview. I was beginning to get really annoyed with hearing that in every interview for every movie.

Posted by IWannaBeAWeasley on February 23, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator

Beautiful…. just beautiful…

Music to my ears.

Posted by PCC_Wizard on February 23, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I’m so glad the canary scene is in!

I think i read it was a while ago, but you know there movies they always say things are included and then…no!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on February 23, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Field-1600x1200_thumb

Wow! This looks so good! I’m really excited.
And, i felt so sad for Hermione when she does the bird spell at Ron. Emma Watson is brilliant! And, I KNEW SHE WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF RON! Everyone said it had something to do with Dumbledore, but i knew it wasn’t!
Hahaha. :)

Posted by katie.the.perducci on February 23, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I love the fact they put in the part when Ron gets attacked by the birds!

Posted by akcorr on February 23, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
30464_1392052514744_1035060117_31032663_3638239_n_thumb

Ok, I’m so excited that I need to post aother comment. Squeeeee!!!

Posted by tearsoflemonade [FTC!] on February 24, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator

"You didn't hear anything I care about, Potter. But while I've got you here..."[br]And he stamped, hard, on Harry's face. Harry felt his nose break; blood spurted everywhere.[br]"That's from my father."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014