New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Ok, the bird scene was good but wasn’t supposed to take place in a class and the birds actually pinching pecking whatever Ron instead of exploding? And are the flames a protecting charm at the Burrow? Cause Bellatrix seemed relieved. Anyway greaaat new stuff but if they continue like this we will have the whole movie vy the summer in trailers and pics.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on February 23, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

HOLY MOLY

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on February 23, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator

OMG, the Inferi are going to be soooo scary. I can’t wait!!!!!!!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on February 23, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

SQUEEEE the “fight back you coward” and “these girls are gonna kill me” and the poor Hermione and “Excuse me I have to go vomit” and the other legendary new and old scenes. And the BIRDS!!! Let’s just hope they only showed the start and end of that scene. I was expecting a more agressive, desesperate thing but AWSOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hedwig17 on February 23, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Hp409_thumb

Wow… I am extremely excited about this! I can’t wait! July can’t get here fast enough!

Posted by stary82 on February 23, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I’m really excited for the young Tom Riddle scenes! I love seeing how dark characters become the way they are.

Posted by Magical Portrait Painter on February 23, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

omfg omfg omfg omfg. i lovedd itt! i really liked tthe part of hermione and the birds. i love that they didn’t cut that partt:)

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on February 23, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Mr. Brightside – Um, yes the bird scene DID take place in a classroom. I don’t know if the one in the movie is actually a classroom though.

And I honestly don’t care if they keep showing clips like this, because I think we all deserve it – we’ve been waiting so flipping long! I don’t even care anymore. 143 more days… *sighs

Posted by Christine on February 23, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
My_thumb

I can’t wait for July

Posted by Jaime91 [ROAR] on February 23, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Oh my goodness—they didn’t say that this movie was the darkest one yet!! I am shocked.

Posted by TheCrogePodge on February 23, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Some very exciting parts in there! The Inferius rising out of the lake looks scary. Draco sending a spell at Harry who jumps out of the way, Dumbledore cleaning up Slughorn’s living room… lol

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on February 23, 2009, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Hm_thumb

I saw this in my local movie theater just a few weeks ago before the trailers started. Wondered where it came from. Its awesome!

Posted by Gamertara on February 23, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Mr

Horrible quality video but still pretty awesome.

Posted by Mr. Stratford on February 23, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Kelsbeedle_thumb

It really does look fantastic! I am SO excited. I had my doubts for awhile their but I really liked the 5th movie and I think Yates did an excellent job on it so I’m hopeful he will pull through again, and from the looks of this footage he has!

The only problem I have with it is the Harry/Ginny kiss. I mean, c’mon, what happened to their kiss being in front of everyone after the quidditch game?! That was one of my favorite moments in the book and from the looks of it, that’s not how it is in the movie which is kinda disapointing…oh well, everything else looks great. We still have a loong time to wait though…sigh

Posted by Kelsey Crucio on February 23, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
G3__thumb

birds! so awesome!

Posted by laxrox93 {ROAR!!} on February 23, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator

"Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater. However, he rejoined our side before Lord Voldemort's downfall and turned spy for us, at great personal risk. He is now no more a Death Eater than I am."