New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Thetimeofthedayhesmiled_thumb

That’s awesome XD Bellatrix looks really good (and by “good” i mean crazy <<)

Posted by french soup on February 23, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

ahhh, I need to see this. I love the Hermione/ron/lavender scene “Excuse me, I have to go vomit” and “This girls are trying to kill me.”

Posted by Brianna on February 23, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_www

OMG this has just got me super excited…more so :) It just looks fantastic!

Posted by Truckles {OoM4} on February 23, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

OMG!!!! I’m also super truper excited!!!! sweet!What was that sound of Bellatrix laughter :D!!!! and everything with Hermione-is sooo wow! it looks so much better than OOTP! thank God!

Posted by Matea on February 23, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

That was wonderful! I am not sure about the birds, since I thought they would be more vicious about pelting Ron with her rage. However, it looks like they may have gotten more things right than in previous installments. I just wish I had a time turner to skip ahead to July.

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on February 23, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator

That was very cool! July just seems so far away….

Posted by JS297206 on February 23, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

awesome, the canaries xD That made even harder to wait for the film, but I’m sure it’s worth the wait!

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on February 23, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

wow,that’s awesome.right until now i wasn’t so excited for HBP,but this made me super excited :)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on February 23, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Smiley3_thumb

This is so exciting! The new scenes are awesome and it makes me so much more curious!!

Posted by Kiki*the*kneazle on February 23, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_hg_thumb

Awesome video!

Posted by Edza on February 23, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

No… effing…way.

That was amazing and I feel like crying! :) Okay first of all, omg, so many things. Dumbledore in his glasses = best thing ever. I mean, WOW :) Ron and Lavender walking in laughing and Hermione attacking him with birds…

Best. Movie. Ever.

I know HBP will be my favorite :)

Posted by Christine on February 23, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

This is amazing!
All the footage is GREAT, and it definitely, DEFINITELY makes up for the extremely disappointing lack of new stuff on both MTV and the Oscars last night.
Everything looks so good, I have a feeling they’re going to do a really good job on this one. The bird part was so good, and the part at the burrow looked good.. The whole thing just looked amazing.
I can’t wait.
This is going to be so good.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 23, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Hugh001_thumb

“Excuse me, I’ve gotta go vomit” Hehe!

Looks good!

Posted by LizetM on February 23, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

LOL. Emily, I was thinking just the same! It TOTALLY makes up for the useless Oscar and MTV footage. (More the Oscars because 4 seconds of already scene footage and like 1 second of new doesn’t cut it.)

Anyway, I’m commenting again on the bird scene because I just can’t get over it! I’ve rewinded and played it about 10 times now and I haven’t gotten sick of it! I LOVE Rupert’s face at 1:15, he’s so cute. (& Jessie Cave is a really good Lavender btw.)

Posted by Christine on February 23, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

why couldnt we see this at the oscars. I watched the whole show just to see a 16 second clip. JEEZ!!!

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 23, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I was trying to find out how to curse Dudley."[br]"I'm not sayin' that's not a good idea, but yer not ter use magic in the Muggle world except in very special circumstances," said Hagrid. "An' anyway, yeh couldn' work any of them curses yet, yeh'll need