Robert Pattinson Attends Oscar Awards, Introduces Special Montage on Romance

Pattinson
February 22, 2009, 08:40 PM

Actor Robert Pattinson is attending the Academy Awards tonight in Los Angeles. Earlier this week, rumors were rife Robert (Hufflepuff Great Cedric Diggory in GoF, Edward in Twilight) was due to present at the Oscars, and you can see early photos of Rob at the event, here via WireImage.
Update: Robert introduced a feature on Romance seen in films during the past year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

He will always be Cedric and not Edward Cullen to me :P

Posted by julvett on February 22, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

you know, he is quite good looking. haha

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 22, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

Yeah, I prefer him as Cedric over Edward. Anyhow, I missed him! I couldn’t watch until 9:30 because I was at work :(

Now I’m just hoping for the HP preview.

Posted by The Silver Doe on February 22, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

Swoon….. :P

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 22, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator

His eyes were weird. I was annoyed to, too much talking about actors in the past and the writing under the movis and actors wre really annoying too. It justs takes too long.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 22, 2009, 11:05 PM report to moderator

Romance XD I can just imagine him looking sarcastic when introducing it XD

Posted by Sophie on February 22, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator

Ahh. I dread school tomorrow. All the girls will be talking AGAIN! Just when I thought there was going to be no more “OH MY GOD, EDWARD!” LoL…

Posted by on February 22, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Animated_tom-voldemort_thumb

I agree with julvett and Silver Doe… I even call him Cedric Diggory, instead of Robert Pattinson XD.

Posted by Dark Lord Hector on February 22, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Cedric hotter than Edward. JUST SAYIN’

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on February 22, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Sly_thumb

ok…..i am kind of pissed off…but it was worth wsiting to see the cave and train scene,,,

Posted by Debien on February 22, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Good job Rob!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 23, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Saw it. I was very proud of him for resisting running his hand through his hair. ;P

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 23, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Good thing that Rob was sitting behind Mickey Rourke; my roommate missed the romance montage and wanted to see Rob. Too bad he couldn’t get into the musical tribute (even though Broadway’s not his style).

Posted by Lucia Meadows on February 23, 2009, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

There were moments where he looked very vampire-esque lol.

Posted by Alli on February 23, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator
Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

Ugh… I said it before, I’ll say it again… he doesnt belong on-stage at the Oscars!! He hasnt “earned it” yet. And it’s not just him: Zac Efron and Venessa Whatshername, and Miley Cirus? Ugh.

And how the heck did he get a seat in the 2nd row, behind best actor nominee, Mickey Rorke?? <>

Posted by heartless_wench on February 23, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator

"There are other ways of flying than with broomsticks," said Luna serenely.[br]"I s'pose we're going to ride on the back of the Kacky Snorgle or whatever it is?" Ron demanded.[br]"The Crumple-Horned Snorkack can't fly," said Luna in a dignified voice...