MTV Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage Released Early

Movies
February 21, 2009, 07:44 AM

Well, this is a great way to start the day: footage from the MTV visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online. As seen here via YouTube, interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry) and Rupert Grint  (Ron) are available, as well hearing comments from actress Jessie Cave on her role as Lavender Brown. You can also see behind the scenes looks as they, along with actress Emma Watson (Hermione), are preparing to shoot the winter scene featuring the Trio and Lavender (presumably the necklace scene). Also new are comments from director David Yates on the well publicized new scene that has been written specifically for the movie regarding the Death Eater attack on the Burrow. Enjoy!

This footage is from the MTV "Spoilers" program which will be broadcast on the cable station around the world tonight at 8pm (ET).

Thanks Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

I don’t like that Death Eaters are attacking the burrow. That’s will ruin all the surprise when they attack in DH. How will that affect the movies plot?
But other than that, it was good.

Posted by AccioAmanda ☆WBM☆ on February 21, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Img_0305_thumb

Wow…for once they actually didn’t say “This one is a bit darker than the previous ones.” Its kind of refreshing to hear something a bit different from them. I can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by IWannaBeAWeasley on February 21, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Cool that was awesome!

Posted by wizardinventor on February 21, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

nice to see new stuff but. they didnt tell us anything we didnt already know

Posted by Chad on February 21, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Wonder if there will be more on MTV? I will still have to watch to see. Before OOTP came out, there were a lot of clips. Turns out that the clips were almost better than the movie. I hope HBP is much better and they do not have it so choppy.

Posted by Cool G on February 21, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

OMG! I can’t stand it! I need to see it NOW!!!!!!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 21, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Katie_thumb

Short but sweet!

Posted by Goderic Gryffindor on February 21, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

Neat

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on February 21, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator

D.R. looking good!

Posted by pottershrink on February 21, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliffe-06_thumb

Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint can come over to my house any time. Yum-o

Posted by Jenlynn709 on February 21, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I agree with accioamanda, I mean it might be excelent so im not going to judge it really but when the death eaters come at the wedding it might be a bit weird ‘cos they’ve already been there… if that makes sence? Wish they did just stick to the book. But still looking foward to it =]

Posted by Felix Felicis on February 21, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Fantastic. I will go watch it now.

Posted by Kirk on February 21, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Does anyone know where you might pick this up on the UK. MTV One has different stuff on over here than in the states. Its pissing me off I really wanna see the Watchmen stuff they’ve got

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 21, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

I’ve heard a lot about the attack on the Burrow, but I was surprised to hear Yates denote “Harry and Ginny defending themselves”…now I’m intrigued, I didn’t know it was HG centric. We shall see!

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on February 21, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

that is so kool! i’m not going to watch it though, just so i have the seer pleasure of getting to see it on tv.

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on February 21, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator