Live PotterCast Recording at 7pm EST, with Creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

Tonight's PotterCast recording will be live (and a half hour earlier than usual): Join us at 7pm Eastern for a very special show including an interview with Ryan Freerksen, the creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows getting so much buzz among fans.

The show will start at 7pm although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

To find out about live shows earlier than these posts, make sure to click "Follow" on the channel; e-mails go out to followers several days in advance. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

I was there :D it was awesome :D

Posted by Magrathea on February 20, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

grrrrrr…..

My timing always sucks. I missed the live show again…guess I’ll have to “follow”.
I’m looking forward to listening to it later.

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 20, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator

I am looking forward to listening to it as soon as you put in on itunes. :-)

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 20, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator

:( i missed it!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 20, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

I missed it because i didnt come online yesterday because i was playing prisoner of azkaban on my PC upstairs :D x

Posted by ChantyBabez on February 20, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Hey! I missed it because of wierd auditions…..did anyone catch what # that show was, if you did can you leave a comment on my parchment?! Thanks!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 20, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Hey! i missed the recording because of some audition…did anyone catch what show # that was? was it 186? if you know can you please leave a comment on my parchment?! Thanks!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 20, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

*sorry my internet is being wierd…

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 20, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Ughh I wish I could have been there :( I’ve been sick all week and only just found out. I loved that animation!!!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on February 21, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

arrgh! i always miss these!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 22, 2009, 04:16 AM report to moderator

I’ve seen some of it. It was so much more than I expected!!!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on February 22, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator

"I cared about you too much," said Dumbledore simply. "I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted