Live PotterCast Recording at 7pm EST, with Creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

Tonight's PotterCast recording will be live (and a half hour earlier than usual): Join us at 7pm Eastern for a very special show including an interview with Ryan Freerksen, the creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows getting so much buzz among fans.

The show will start at 7pm although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

To find out about live shows earlier than these posts, make sure to click "Follow" on the channel; e-mails go out to followers several days in advance. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Bookworm_thumb

I will be there! I love the live PotterCasts. :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on February 19, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
5252_132371244358_752189358_3172991_1166454_n_thumb

Grr why are all of the live podcast’s at 7:00pm on Thursdays?? I have to be in class at that time. Is there any way to do it another day or at a different time because, I would love to join and hear it.

Posted by Dragongamer187 [FTC!] on February 19, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

YAY! exciting stuff!!

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on February 19, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

Please let him know how to protect his work from the WB lawyers. I left him a comment about this last night and he had no clue that they could make him remove his film from YouTube. I know that makes me a little silly, but I know that you all know best how to navigate this tricky part of fandom tributes. See you at 7 PM!

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on February 19, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Hangin__out_at_the_game_-_small_thumb

I can’t wait for the live show! I’d never tried to listen in on one before the last one with the Vlogbrothers. What a riot those two are! See everyone later!

Posted by potter_mom_in_GA on February 19, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Uh, Kent, yes it would be illegal if he was making money off of it. And the thing is, is that while fanfiction authors can spend just as much time as he did, there’s a lot of fanfiction out there. Also, a lot of it is junk, so it’s harder to wade through to find the gems. But doing a 4-hour long claymation movie on just a camcorder? That’s unique, and shows incredible dedication and skill.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 19, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 19, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

You guys started early! yay!

Posted by Felipe on February 19, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator

Awesome!! Ryan is really cool! Suesplosion! ;D

Posted by Sophie on February 19, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator

Yay! The claymation movie is amazing! I love it! I can’t wait to listen to this!!! I’m sure it will be awesome.

Posted by badger666 on February 19, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I cant make it! I have auditions for a play! =( cry it sounds like im going to miss a lot!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 19, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator

Yes, you did. All I can Say is Sueplosion. And after you hear the episode, everybody will be saying it. It’s already started.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 19, 2009, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Books_covers_us_deluxed_dh_1-2_thumb

FYI to the PotterCasters… I signed up to “follow” the channel, but the past few times the date has been wrong (year 1900, or something like that) so I miss out on the notifications from uStream… might be a glitch on their end, but I figured I’d let you be aware of it.

And darn, I missed another live podcast again. I haven’t watched all of the claymation videos yet anyways, though it is neat that someone put a lot of time into them!

Posted by Emily Erland on February 20, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
445629313_2d2af3ca46_thumb

Of coarse i had to work…:(

Posted by ~*~Krystle~*~ on February 20, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

Gah I missed the live show again!!

Posted by NoeLover42 on February 20, 2009, 02:27 AM report to moderator

"She's -- she's sent me a Howler," said Ron faintly.[br]"You'd better open it, Ron," said Neville in a timid whisper. "It'll be worse if you don't. My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and" -- he gulped -- "it was horrible."