Live PotterCast Recording at 7pm EST, with Creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

Tonight's PotterCast recording will be live (and a half hour earlier than usual): Join us at 7pm Eastern for a very special show including an interview with Ryan Freerksen, the creator of the Claymation Deathly Hallows getting so much buzz among fans.

The show will start at 7pm although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

To find out about live shows earlier than these posts, make sure to click "Follow" on the channel; e-mails go out to followers several days in advance. See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Twitter2_thumb

Shoot.. I really wanted to listen live this week.. But since I live in Europe PC starts here at 1am.. And I have to work tomorrow.. well, maybe better luck next week

Posted by Niphai on February 19, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

To anyone who has not yet seen the Claymation Death Hallows do yourself a favor and check it out. It’s fantastic!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on February 19, 2009, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to listen to this particular podcast!

Posted by Kirk on February 19, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

OMG, this totally doesn’t conflict with my schedule! Gonna try to make it!

Posted by Shane [WBM] on February 19, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Limebat1_thumb

Awww, that’s 1am Friday for me pouts Tricky thing – sleep in order to be rested enough to go to the gym tomorrow, or staying up for live podcast… sleep… podcast… hmmm….

Posted by Isabell |OoM4| |*Squee!*| on February 19, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Diggory-2_thumb

Woooop! I’ll be there at Midnight! Like last week, even though it wasn’t on… :P Damn my 5-hours-infront-of-US-ness!

Posted by lozzaa on February 19, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator

I loved the Deathly Hallows the Claymation! I would have liked for them to have more of a variation of male voices tho.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on February 19, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Why am I always at work when cool things are happening in the HP fandom? I really need to find myself a 9-5 job. Have fun all who can call in.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on February 19, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

awesomeness. That’s amazing that you tracked the ceator down for an interveiw. I’ll diff be there

Posted by grednforge7 on February 19, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
40f4ae41_thumb

Signing up for ustream now…I love these things!

Posted by Undesirable No. 1 on February 19, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

can u say wen u think this pottercast will be avaliable on itunes? and (from a really selfish point of view) can u possible make the timing of ure next pottercast live recording nearer a decent UK time? oh, btw, i’d just like to say i love the “Guess that Book” feature on the side of the page!

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on February 19, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

CAN’T WAIT! I love the live shows.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 19, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Ravenpwn_thumb

I’ve seen about half of the movie, and it’s simply amazing! The characters are so well made. I would LOVE to be able to listen tonight, but can’t… tear It sounds fun. It would have been my first Live PotterCast as well. Aww, guess I’ll just download it whenever I get back.

Posted by Daniel (: on February 19, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I’d love to be able to join the chat, but it’s gonna be one in the morning here, not really possible … That’s really too bad .

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 19, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
5320_100592756624174_100000203502297_13670_4412865_s_thumb

Hey im sooo excited! I’m gonna try to be here for it but idk if i will be able 2. i can’t remember what time it will be in Iowa at 7:00 eastern?!?!?!?!?! btw good job pottercast u guys are really quick on this stuff!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!

Posted by dancing witch on February 19, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator

"But why's she got to go to the library?"[br]"Because that's what Hermione does," said Ron, shrugging. "When in doubt, go to the library."