MTV Reveals Two New Pics from Half-Blood Prince Sneak Peek

HBP Film
February 18, 2009, 04:58 PM

MTV has posted this article about their upcoming visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that includes two new photos of actress Emma Watson as Hermione, and Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley.  The first photo shows Emma receiving last minute costume fixes, as Emma sports a winter hat and coat for the scene. The second photo features Ron standing in a crowd of people, also wearing outdoor gear, with possibly a green screen behind him. The article also confirms we will be hearing new interviews from Emma, Rupert, Dan Radcliffe on his role as Harry Potter, as well as comments from director David Yates. Quotage of interest:

"Newcomer Jessie Cave — known better as Lavender Brown — regaled us us about her unrehearsed kiss with budding stud Rupert Grint .And of course, there’s the important scene at the end on top of the Hogwarts castle ramparts."

As reported earlier, MTV will be airing the new footage this weekend on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Thumb_avatars_movie_gof_may03_thumb

Aww. Rupert is so cute! It definitely is a green screen behind him. Emma looks pretty too, of course. Can’t wait for more.

Posted by marauder. on February 19, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

oh i love that picture of rupert. :P oh its so him :D

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 19, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Seniorphoto3_thumb

My first reaction when i saw the Ron picture was laughter….his facial expression was so funny and cute. Emma looks good as always

Posted by TheDeathlyHallows07 {WBM} on February 19, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator

Cool! This video better be posted online somewhere since I won’t be able to watch it on TV.

Posted by badger666 on February 19, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

I love the picture of Emma, but Rupert looks a bit goofy in the picture of him.

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on February 19, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

I hope somone puts this in the video galleries

Posted by NoeLover42 on February 20, 2009, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Dsc00472_thumb

awesome! cant wait!!

Posted by a1000wtp[FTC!!] on February 20, 2009, 02:42 AM report to moderator

I don’t really like Jessie Cave ad Lavender. However, the pics are great! Like the Emma one. I agree with some people who wrote before me: we’ve seen her grow up. What a strange hat Ron has? Sorry for any grammar mistake, I’m italian.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on February 20, 2009, 07:55 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I can’t wait for the showing.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 20, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Iconstorykeeper_thumb

The expression on Rupert’s face cracks me up! He looks like he’s up to something! Emma looks beautiful as always.

This movie will be here before we know it. It surprised me today when I looked at my calendar and saw that February’s almost gone. Can’t wait for July to get here!

Posted by Aphrael on February 20, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Emma looks so pretty and Rupert looks good.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 22, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Haha!! Rupert looks highly amused about something!!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 22, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

I cannot wait for HBP. It’s too weird that filming for Deathly Hallows is starting before we get to see it. Come on, already, July!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 22, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I can’t wait … All this publicity is ramping up the anticipation. Squeee.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 22, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator

"Oh, get out of the way, Percy," said Fred. "Harry's in a hurry."[br]"Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant," said George, chortling.