MTV Reveals Two New Pics from Half-Blood Prince Sneak Peek

HBP Film
February 18, 2009, 04:58 PM

MTV has posted this article about their upcoming visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that includes two new photos of actress Emma Watson as Hermione, and Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley.  The first photo shows Emma receiving last minute costume fixes, as Emma sports a winter hat and coat for the scene. The second photo features Ron standing in a crowd of people, also wearing outdoor gear, with possibly a green screen behind him. The article also confirms we will be hearing new interviews from Emma, Rupert, Dan Radcliffe on his role as Harry Potter, as well as comments from director David Yates. Quotage of interest:

"Newcomer Jessie Cave — known better as Lavender Brown — regaled us us about her unrehearsed kiss with budding stud Rupert Grint .And of course, there’s the important scene at the end on top of the Hogwarts castle ramparts."

As reported earlier, MTV will be airing the new footage this weekend on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_6_thumb

Again, I can’t wait to see this!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 18, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

love these pics

Posted by Lady of the Lake on February 18, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

can’t wait to see it

but I want the movie not clips

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on February 18, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator

I wish they would quite teasing me! I can’t handle the next few months of waiting! LoL.

However, Great Pictures!

Posted by on February 18, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

I agree I am sick of waiting for this movie, I want to see it now!

Posted by Tami on February 18, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

i hope this makes it online as well, because my campus cable doesn’t get MTV!

Posted by Rinny on February 18, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

oh this’ll be really good I love behind the scenes stuff! AND AND TRANSFORMERS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

sorry. im such a nerd. :D

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on February 18, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Oh man I can’t wait…The DVR is all set!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 18, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t wait. I’ve already set my DVD recorder! The photos look amazing.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 18, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Can’t wait till Sat!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on February 18, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

omg omg omg omg omg omg he is soooooooooo cute. i love both of the pics thay look great. I love that hat emma is wearing ditto for ruperts to. I love them

Posted by ron rocks WBM on February 18, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
5252_132371244358_752189358_3172991_1166454_n_thumb

Ehh im not so excited for these pics… there is nothing to look at except the actors.

Posted by Dragongamer187 [FTC!] on February 18, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yay! I can’t wait for it :) Gives me something to look forward to :D

And can I just say that Rupert is faint-worthy? He’s so freaking cute!

Posted by Christine on February 18, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Photo_50_thumb

cry cry cry. i would totally cry. :(

Posted by GwP^RoaR on February 18, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

Rupert is such a cutie!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 18, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well -- now don't get upset, Molly, but Augustus Pye had an idea... He's the Trained Healer, you know, lovely young chap and very interested in... um... complementary medicine... I mean, some of these old Muggle remedies... well, they're called [i]stitch