MTV Reveals Two New Pics from Half-Blood Prince Sneak Peek

HBP Film
February 18, 2009, 04:58 PM

MTV has posted this article about their upcoming visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that includes two new photos of actress Emma Watson as Hermione, and Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley.  The first photo shows Emma receiving last minute costume fixes, as Emma sports a winter hat and coat for the scene. The second photo features Ron standing in a crowd of people, also wearing outdoor gear, with possibly a green screen behind him. The article also confirms we will be hearing new interviews from Emma, Rupert, Dan Radcliffe on his role as Harry Potter, as well as comments from director David Yates. Quotage of interest:

"Newcomer Jessie Cave — known better as Lavender Brown — regaled us us about her unrehearsed kiss with budding stud Rupert Grint .And of course, there’s the important scene at the end on top of the Hogwarts castle ramparts."

As reported earlier, MTV will be airing the new footage this weekend on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_44501_thumb

i have a hat! that looks exactly like the one Hermione is wearing. ohmygoodness!! :D Emma is beautiful, i wish i had her eyebrows. \= Rupert looks great as always.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 18, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

that picture of rupert is hilarious! :)….can’t wait for the sneak peek.. thank you MTV! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 18, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
170255_thumb

hmm do you think they were getting ready to film the scene in hogsmead when kati gets the necklace?…have we seen katie yet?

Posted by lunas_my_gurl ~Moody~ {J.O.R.} on February 18, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

148 Days? Seriously?

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 18, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Awesomeee! I can’t wait for this movie… by this time, the movie probably would have been moved to dollar theaters and I would be able to see it every day if they didn’t push it back!! Argh. I guess it saves me money for now?

Posted by PineappleCrush on February 18, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator

I love seeing behind-the-scenes pictures like these! Very cool :)

Posted by runaroundkid on February 18, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator

haha, that’s such an adorable pic of rupert…

Posted by Fwanninator on February 18, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

I hope that I remember to watch so want to see the spoilers.

Posted by firekeeper on February 18, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Lf_hgavatar203_thumb

Awww Rupert :)

Posted by Littlefawkes on February 18, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I’m really starting to get super excited for this. Only 3 days to go! I’m still a little surprised that MTV is showing something from HBP. Its just that they have seemed to be all about Twilight for like 2 years now and barely ever report anything HP related anymore and when they do there is always a Twilight comparision/comment thrown in somewhere. Especially on their Movies Blog which I quit reading ever since they started posting at least like five Twilight posts a day and it fell more like I was visiting a Twilight fan site than an any and all movies blog. Still this sounds like it will be pretty cool? Has anyone checked to see how long this entire show is going to be? It would make it easier to guess how much we’re going to see if we knew how long the whole thing will be.

Posted by bella vita on February 18, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I think that this is during the go to hogsmede/katie bell scene. I think we have seen katie bell she was in the crowd in the potions lesson picture or is that her friend.

Posted by decarus on February 18, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

Rupert looks like a dork. JK. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 18, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

oh, that stud rupert
lol

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on February 18, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Great pics. I can’t believe I have to work saturday night and miss the sneak peak. Oh well, thank goodness for youtube.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on February 18, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator

Awesome! I love hearing more from the cast :D
Rupert looks incredibly cute!

Posted by Sophie on February 18, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator

"We know what Fudge is. It's Arthur's fondness for Muggles that has held him back at the Ministry all these years. Fudge thinks he lacks proper wizarding pride."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014