Filming Begins Tomorrow on Deathly Hallows for Emma Watson

DH Film
February 18, 2009, 04:10 PM

Thanks to her official website, we now know that actress Emma Watson will begin filming her role as Hermione Granger for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tomorrow, Thursday, February 19, 2009.

The final novel in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released as a two part film: Part One is due November 19, 2010, and part two in May, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ahh_thumb

Sweet! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!! I wonder what scene they will be filming first! I can’t contain my excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 18, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Squeeee! But yes this is so bittersweet.

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on February 18, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

Oh to be a fly on the wall! It’s sad too. : (

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 18, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

My interest for HBP is now dying. I want DH now :P

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on February 18, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

My interest for HBP is now dying. I want DH now :P

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on February 18, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

DH (film) is closer and closer!

Posted by Felipe on February 18, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Yay! Go Emma! We need our movies (they r 6 months apart!)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 18, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Myleakyav_thumb

that picture of her is perfect. That is the hair I always pictured Hermione to have, even though I understand that in the movies she needs to be a little more vivacious than mousy to keep those boys watching her. xDDD

Posted by Evendar on February 18, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator

This is so exciting but I really want to see HBP first.

Taking too long. :-(

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 18, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Yay! Filming, filming, filming, filming!
I. Am. Excited!!!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 18, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Yeah I can’t wait to see it. I have been reading the book again. I think it is the 10th time now. Wow Emma starts tomorrow. Where has the time gone!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on February 19, 2009, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Yeah!

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on February 19, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Ball_pic_thumb

Good Luck Emma, can’t wait!

Posted by Hopelaa93 on February 19, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator

On this very day, as I sit typing this in the computer chair, filming might actually be starting with Emma Watson!!!!!!!!!!!!! So soon and soooo COOL!!!

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 19, 2009, 04:58 AM report to moderator
Bild_thumb

Exciting!!!

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on February 19, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Professor Dumbledore, though very old, always gave an impression of great energy. He had several feet of long silver hair and beard, half-moon spectacles, and an extremely crooked nose.