New "Half-Blood Prince" T-Shirts from Germany

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 05:48 AM

Slowly but surely we will begin to see new products tie into the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Today we have one example of that as Elbenwald.de has a look at a series of new HBP themed t-shirts for sale in Germany. Featured are the "Dark Arts" collection shirts, with several showing Alan Rickman as Snape, bearing the Half-Blood Prince logo, and others with the words "The Unbreakable Vow" with a photo of Tom Felton as Draco, and a few bearing the words "Death Eaters" on the front with the Dark Mark on the back of the shirt.

Also new is "The Gryffindor Quidditch" collection, with many shirts featuring the various positions on the team (Captain, Keeper, and one with the words  "R. Weasley" on the back and a photo of Rupert Grint as Ron), and finally they have the "Hogwarts" collection with a shirt featuring Fawkes.

We do not know if these shirts will be available solely in Europe and will update with more on the availability of these items when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

Cool

Posted by placebowiz on February 17, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Portrait-snape-av_thumb

Oh, I want the Snape one… though I wish they had a girl version of the shirt… Not that it matters since I don’t live in Germany. :p

Posted by boushh on February 17, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

those are very nice. The death eater one is my favorite by far.

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 17, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

those are very nice. The death eater one is my favorite by far.

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 17, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

I love these, I want them!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 17, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Wonder if they make them in the US. With all the tee shirt makers, surely they do.

Posted by Cool G on February 17, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

These are awesome! ^^;

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on February 17, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

Thay are intersting, nothing that is anything new.

Posted by Arthur22 on February 17, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Those shirts are really cool, very modernized!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 17, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

oh man, I wish that they had those quiddtich shirts for hufflepuff…

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on February 17, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Cool! Normally the only WB HP shirts I see are from PS or CoS, so it would be nice to get some nice ‘official’ ones again finally. These are really pretty!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 17, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

hahaha they should make the hot-topic looking shirt that hermione is wearing in the trailer. …i actually couldn’t find it on the hot topic website. it has to exist somewhere. in the near future.

Posted by vomit on February 17, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

These shirts seem amazing! I hope the ones Warner Brothers distributes in the United States are just as marvelous.

Posted by Kirk on February 18, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

Awesome! I really should get myself some Harry Potter clothing/accessories.

Posted by The Whomping Willow on February 18, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator

Awesome shirts! Very cool. I especially like the Snape one. I want one.

Posted by badger666 on February 18, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator

"It's always best to have company when you're dealing with a boggart. He becomes confused. Which should he become, a headless corpse or a flesh-eating slug? I once saw a boggart make that very mistake -- tried to frighten two people at once and turned him