New "Half-Blood Prince" T-Shirts from Germany

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 05:48 AM

Slowly but surely we will begin to see new products tie into the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Today we have one example of that as Elbenwald.de has a look at a series of new HBP themed t-shirts for sale in Germany. Featured are the "Dark Arts" collection shirts, with several showing Alan Rickman as Snape, bearing the Half-Blood Prince logo, and others with the words "The Unbreakable Vow" with a photo of Tom Felton as Draco, and a few bearing the words "Death Eaters" on the front with the Dark Mark on the back of the shirt.

Also new is "The Gryffindor Quidditch" collection, with many shirts featuring the various positions on the team (Captain, Keeper, and one with the words  "R. Weasley" on the back and a photo of Rupert Grint as Ron), and finally they have the "Hogwarts" collection with a shirt featuring Fawkes.

We do not know if these shirts will be available solely in Europe and will update with more on the availability of these items when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Those ar ok. But i can’t wait until it gets closer to HBP cuz then Hot Topic will put out their shirts!! They are always so awsome!!!! I want one with snape!!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on February 17, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

Maybe it is the Mr. Rogers shirt that Harry wears in the poster.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 17, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
L_9109ce48d9b16291674b205c03cb8e2b_thumb

Whaa? The Half-Blood Prince shirts have Snape right in the middle! Goodness, I hope it doesn’t spoil people. Maybe I only see it because I know the plot.

Posted by Czechmetz on February 17, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I love them! My favorites are the Fawkes and the one with R. Weasley on the back! I hope they sell them over here soon!!!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on February 17, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

Wow, they’re so cool!! I really want one :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 17, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Great shirts! Why don’t we get stuff like that in Australia?

Posted by Verity Weasley on February 17, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I like the Fawkes & Gryffindor Captain shirts! I want them!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 17, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator

The one with the dark mark is cool, I ish they had T-shirts with Dumbledore refelected in Harry’s glasses. I might consider buying one of those.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 17, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator

Sorry, for the words I spelled wrong.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 17, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Those shirts are looking wicked. I hope we get to see them in the states! Can’t wait for the rest of the merch too come out as the movie gets closer :)

Posted by Sarabi on February 17, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

The only Harry Potter-related shirt that I have is a PotterCast one. I would love to have one of these!

Posted by Shane [WBM] on February 17, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

The shirts look great! Hopefully WB will have them, or similar shirts, released in the US soon. I’ve got a bunch of HP t-shirts, and wear them all the time.

Posted by Agrippa1 on February 17, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator

That’s awesome!! I’m 24 and wear Wrock t-shirts and such, I do hope that they ship outside of Europe!

Posted by Alisha {DFTBA} on February 17, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

i want one!!!!! wish i could buy it!!!!

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on February 17, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I like the Fawkes and the Death Eaters shirts. They should have Quidditch shirts for other houses and positions.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on February 17, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator

"Wonder how long Potter's going to stay on his broom this time? Anyone want a bet?"