New "Half-Blood Prince" T-Shirts from Germany

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 05:48 AM

Slowly but surely we will begin to see new products tie into the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Today we have one example of that as Elbenwald.de has a look at a series of new HBP themed t-shirts for sale in Germany. Featured are the "Dark Arts" collection shirts, with several showing Alan Rickman as Snape, bearing the Half-Blood Prince logo, and others with the words "The Unbreakable Vow" with a photo of Tom Felton as Draco, and a few bearing the words "Death Eaters" on the front with the Dark Mark on the back of the shirt.

Also new is "The Gryffindor Quidditch" collection, with many shirts featuring the various positions on the team (Captain, Keeper, and one with the words  "R. Weasley" on the back and a photo of Rupert Grint as Ron), and finally they have the "Hogwarts" collection with a shirt featuring Fawkes.

We do not know if these shirts will be available solely in Europe and will update with more on the availability of these items when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I love the Quidditch shirts! But how come they don’t have a chaser one?

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 17, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator

They look amazing! I wish they’d sell in the states.

Posted by bookmonster79 on February 17, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

guess it would be way too much to get a Ravenclaw version. I’m a big Ron fan though so would love one with his name on the back. It doesn’t really show on the website though that that’s on a t shirt

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 17, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Oohhh… I want one!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 17, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Hermione_pose_thumb

OMG these t-shirts go beyond the want stage I NEED them all the better be available in Canada

Posted by casraecal [ROAR] on February 17, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Love_thumb

That Fawkes shirt is made of awesome!

Posted by Gindelwall-e on February 17, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really awesome shirts!!! Especially the Dark Arts collection and just wow to the Gryffindor Quidditch shirts and the awesome Fawkes one!!!!

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 17, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator

I’l have an order of… let’s say… THEM ALL!!!

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on February 17, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Does anyone else feel that putting “Half-Blood Prince” across an image of Snape is a bit spoilerific? I would love to have a Snape shirt, but I’m not sure if that one does it for me. My favorite is the Fawkes one. I need to add to my collection! There will always be the co-workers who make fun of me for Harry Potter…but then I always bump into the ones who think it’s cool. As long as I’m happy, I don’t care what people think! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 17, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator

I love the shirts. I hope they would ship to the US. Fawkes shirt is great one.

Posted by hrhgnl on February 17, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Really cool shirts. I hope they are offered in the US or can be shipped here. Love them all!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on February 17, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

I would love a HP tshirt! so cool!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on February 17, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

I think the Half-Blood one kind of gives important info away to unsuspecting folk.

Posted by troyalg on February 17, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I want a Death Eater shirt… i love the dark mark on the back.. totally badass!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 17, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator

Those are all so awesome!

Posted by Jennibelle on February 17, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator

[i]"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,[br]Turn this stupid fat rat yellow."[/i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014