New "Half-Blood Prince" T-Shirts from Germany

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 05:48 AM

Slowly but surely we will begin to see new products tie into the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Today we have one example of that as Elbenwald.de has a look at a series of new HBP themed t-shirts for sale in Germany. Featured are the "Dark Arts" collection shirts, with several showing Alan Rickman as Snape, bearing the Half-Blood Prince logo, and others with the words "The Unbreakable Vow" with a photo of Tom Felton as Draco, and a few bearing the words "Death Eaters" on the front with the Dark Mark on the back of the shirt.

Also new is "The Gryffindor Quidditch" collection, with many shirts featuring the various positions on the team (Captain, Keeper, and one with the words  "R. Weasley" on the back and a photo of Rupert Grint as Ron), and finally they have the "Hogwarts" collection with a shirt featuring Fawkes.

We do not know if these shirts will be available solely in Europe and will update with more on the availability of these items when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Casey_close_up_thumb

I really want one of those shirts, or maybe more. I especially love the one with Fawkes, but would wear any of the others, too…except the Deatheater one. I like it, I just don’t support the Deatheaters.

JKMcGonagall

Posted by JKMcGonagall on February 17, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Love the Fawkes design. Would be great if some of those designs make their way to other countries!

Posted by Lillylove on February 17, 2009, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

T-shirts look great – pity the site is in German & my German doesn’t go beyond ein, zwei, drei!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 17, 2009, 08:30 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

OMG I love love LOVE the Fawkes shirt!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 17, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

wow they look great!!!!! i want the half blood prince ,fawkes and the gryffindor one to go with my others!!!!!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on February 17, 2009, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

i want the fawkes shirt! hah love them.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 17, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

Nice shirts. Needs more Ravenclaw though…

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 17, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

I like the Fawkes t-shirt and the Death Eaters t-shirt.

Posted by firekeeper on February 17, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Those shirts look cool, I hope that they will become available outside of the UK and I get them in the US!

Posted by wizardinventor on February 17, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Me-cropped_thumb

those are very cool. I hope they come out in the US!

Posted by janspach on February 17, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator

Those shirts sound great! I hope they ship to other countries (esp. Norway xD)

Posted by Sophie on February 17, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I have yet to buy a t-shirt because I keep hoping to lose weight. Dumb reason to wait, I will get one if they offer them over here!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 17, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

SHOWING ALAN RICKMAN!!! wow!!! I’ll buy it……..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on February 17, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

NICE

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 17, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator

I love the Quidditch shirts! But how come they don’t have a chaser one?

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 17, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What is it this time Miss Granger?"[br]"I've already read chapter two," said Hermione.[br]"Well then, proceed to chapter three."[br]"I've read that too. I've read the whole book."[br]Professor Umbridge blinked but recovered her poise almost instantly.