Happy Birthday, Bonnie Wright

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
February 17, 2009, 10:01 AM

Please join us in sending birthday wishes to actress Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) who celebrates her 18th birthday today.  Cheers to you, Bonnie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Avatar_hp_thumb

Congrats – 18 wooooooo!

Happy Birthday xx

Happy Birthday, Bonnie! :)

Posted by Mairéad on February 17, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy Birthday Bonnie. Wow! Eighteen! All grown up.

Posted by Rhiannon on February 17, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Yay Bonnie!!! Happy Birthday!! =]

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 17, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Ilzairspar_thumb

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

You know, every time one of these kids turns 18 I fell just a little bit more like an old lady.

Posted by Ilzairspar on February 17, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Happy Birthday Bonnie! The years seem to have flown by since you were in SS as the little girl not old enought to go to Hogwarts,

Posted by Cool G on February 17, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Bonnie!
Don’t smack me – but I was just wondering if that means Daniel Radcliffe was 19 and she 17 when they filmed that onscreen kiss for HBP? I wonder if Americans would get huffy about that? (Technically an adult/minor thing.) Just curious!!

Posted by unknown_alias on February 17, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Many Happy Returns Bonnie!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 17, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Meg_og_freiman_avatar_thumb

Happy birthday, Bonnie! Hope you’re having a great day!

Posted by Ingvia [ROAR] on February 17, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Happy 18th birthday Bonnie! : D
Really looking forward to seeing Ginny’s role in HBP!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 17, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Happy Birthday :D She is so grown up!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on February 17, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 17, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Wow, 18 today! I can’t wait to see how see does as Ginny in HBP.

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 17, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

Frohliche Geburtstag to the actress who put the sparkle in Ginevra

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on February 17, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Not_just_black_and_white_thumb

Wow, I didn’t know I was only 10 days older that Bonnie..
Harry Birthday!

Posted by Synne-M on February 17, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator

"I was afraid of death," said Nick. "I chose to remain behind. I sometimes wonder whether I oughtn't to have... Well, that is neither here nor there... In fact, [i]I[/i] am neither here nor there..." He gave a small sad chuckle. "I know nothing of the sec