Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

This is so great. Now it will be all over the web like when the Twilight clips were released.

Posted by Luce {ROAR!} on February 18, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Great ! I can’t wait !

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 18, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator

I can’t waaaaait! ;D

Posted by Sophie on February 18, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

Hmm… I hope this is not a short visit, but this being MTV
Well, we’ll know on saturday…

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 18, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
40f4ae41_thumb

I never watch MTV since all of their programming is pretty pointless…
THIS however is a must watch!

Posted by Undesirable No. 1 on February 18, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

omg i cant wait deffinatly gunna record it!

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on February 18, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator

yay! so exciting!

Posted by albeitgruggish on February 18, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

You know where I’m gonna be at 7 o’clock (central) on Saturday?
Somewhere in front of some TV watching MTV for HBP footage! =D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 18, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I saw the commercial for this a couple days ago while flipping channels. The footage in the commercial was all from the previous trailers (no japanese one), but that doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t be showing any new footage from the movie too. It will be nice to finally see some set visit stuff. I just hope it won’t only be like 10 seconds long. I can’t wait to see it and like everyone else my DVR is set, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up for much considering that it is MTV. Does anyone even watch MTV anymore? I don’t. It amazes me that they have the nerve to continue calling themselves “MTV”. Once upon a time that used to stand for MUSIC Television…

Posted by bella vita on February 18, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Posted by Lady of the Lake on February 18, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator

YES! I can’t wait! I have it written down and will neglect my homeworkd if need be. :p

It’s not everyday you get nice sneek peeks. Anything for a quick fix…

Posted by on February 18, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Dsc03936_thumb

someone please put the video online! i can’t watch it otherwise :(

Posted by Hannah18 on February 19, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Can’t wait – please make sure this ends up on YouTube so I can see it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 19, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m really excited about Watchmen aswell. I really hope we can see this in the UK

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 19, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Old_school_025__2__thumb

dvd is set to record

Posted by Lis Lovegood on February 21, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator

"You're joking, Weasley!" said Malfoy, behind them. "You're not telling me someone's asked [i]that[/i] to the ball? Not the long-molared Mudblood?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014