Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dsc02812__2__thumb

SWEET!

Posted by Lillylove on February 18, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Daily-prophet_thumb

HURRAH!!!!

Posted by _Janie_Knight_ on February 18, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I will definately be setting my DVR!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 18, 2009, 09:41 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I will definately be setting my DVR!

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Everyone keeps saying that we’ve seen so many clips it won’t be much of a suprise to see the movie…are you kidding me? We’ve only seen 30 seconds here and there, an interview about a certain scene…People! It’s a two hour movie…there’s lots of unknowns yet to find out!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 18, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
9-2007_003_thumb

Now I really wish I had a TV in my dorm room!

Posted by cantspellathing on February 18, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Figures. I’ll be at work when it airs. Wish I had TIVO.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on February 18, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator

I’ll have to have my mom set her DVR so I can watch it when I go home!!

Posted by Alisha {DFTBA} on February 18, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Oh man, I’m going to be at my first wrock show! No DVR for this girl :(

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on February 18, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

DVR IS SET!
I can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Felipe on February 18, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

It’s all set to record—yeah a HP fix!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on February 18, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator

This just in:
To ease the anguish and the despair of the fandom, MTV in a last minute agreement with Warner Bros. Pictures, will air the entire Half-Blood-Prince Movie with additional scenes and feature length video commentaries by The Three Davids (Yates, Heyman, Baron) and The Trionity (Dan, Emma, Rupert). Says the CEO of Warner: “We are taking this unprecedented step to ease the anguish and the despair of the fandom which we have brought upon them last year. We are hopeful that in return for this wonderful gesture, they will turn out in heaps come July 17 and turn this Potter movie into the most successful to date.”

Posted by Fonty on February 18, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Great – please let it find its way to YouTube so I can see it!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 18, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

See this is exactly the kind of treatment we weren’t getting back before November. That should have been a major clue. Now this is how you promote a movie! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 18, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I can’t wait. Please someone put it on YouTube as soon as is possible =D

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 18, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator

"GET -- HIM -- OUT -- OF -- HERE!" Ron bellowed... Ron seized Scabbers by the tail and aimed a misjudged kick at Crookshanks that hit the trunk at the end of Harry's bed, knocking it over and causing Ron to hop up and down, howling in pain.