Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Menkit_thumb

WAAAH! So excited! I can’t wait! ____

Posted by Sarabi on February 18, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

But…they keep showing scenes/trailers/sneak peaks, by the time the movie comes out…it’ll be…well, not pointless but…oh I give in…

IwantitIwantitIwantit!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 18, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I want to see it now.

Posted by badger666 on February 18, 2009, 03:08 AM report to moderator

Oh, how cool!! I’ll try to find it. . . But who knows in what time will that be in my country. . .

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on February 18, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Wow that’s so cool! I hope it’s interviews because well like Noella_Mansrot said, they have shown us quite a lot of the movie so far. Only 148 days left!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on February 18, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator

Good good news!!! Although, as my father might sometimes say, you’ll have seen nearly all of it by the time it’s out. Ah well.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 18, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Sweet! I hope there’s something new!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 18, 2009, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_l_thumb

Great, hope we’ll be able to download it!

Posted by Ithilien on February 18, 2009, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Should be great. Personally I don’t really want to see any more from the movie, so behind the scenes stuff would be preferable. And that’s what they’re giving us! Hooray.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 18, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator

happy dance, happy dance!

Posted by corkypygmy on February 18, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

I can’t wait! HBP! :P

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 18, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

W00tiful! So great to finally be getting HBP stuff and having LESS than 5 – 6 months to wait for the movie itself…

Posted by Shane [WBM] on February 18, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

YES, YES, YES, FINALLY!!
We’re getting closer . . . . . . . .

Can’t wait I’m soooooooo excited!!!!

3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I can’t hardly wait like everyone else here! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 18, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator

This is Awesome!!

Posted by Adynesmom on February 18, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator

"...Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. He knows the headmaster, you see. Well, you know his opinion of Dumbledore -- the man's such a Mudblood-lover -- and Durmstrang doesn't admit that sort of riffraff."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014