Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_6_thumb

So excited!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 17, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator

Yay! I’m starting to get so excited for HBP. I hope this footage will be available online, since I don’t get MTV.

Posted by runaroundkid on February 17, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait to see it!

Posted by hrhgnl on February 17, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Weasley_clue_thumb

YIPEEE! so, so, so exciting! It will be a good weekend.

Posted by camsammom1 on February 17, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
My_owl_thumb

Ohhhh SOMEONE BETTER PUT IT UP AFTERWARDS/
xD Come now, come now~

Posted by Sorcha on February 17, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Wouldnt it be funny if they pushed back HBP eve further? Honestly i would laugh and cry at the same time

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 17, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Picture_22_thumb

yay! finally more info on the movie!

Posted by springtosprung on February 17, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I’ll be sure to watch that!

Posted by raven_puff on February 17, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I can’t wait.. I’m goin’ to be in vegas that weekend but i’m goin’ to take over my brothers tv and see it… wooohooo!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 17, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

not an MTV fan, but I will try and watch it anyway. Please, someone film it and post it online! k thanx!

Posted by penelope_clearwater973 on February 17, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Maybe skip this and just give us the movie? LOL nah sounds gooood

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on February 17, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am foaming at the mouth with joy over this new footage and cannot wait until this weekend to see it.

Posted by Kirk on February 18, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Portrait-snape-av_thumb

Very cool! Maybe this is a sign that more of the set visit reports will start to get posted sooner rather than later. :)

Posted by boushh on February 18, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

Darn, wish I had MTV

Posted by The Whomping Willow on February 18, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

Gah I can’t wait! Although I don’t get MTV either, I think it will be online! I hope this is the beginning of immense HBP coverage lol.

Posted by Alli on February 18, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Maybe," said Malfoy in an undertone, so that only Harry could hear him, "the stupid great oaf's got himself badly injured."[br]"Maybe you will if you don't shut up," said Harry out of the side of his mouth.