Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

El_randomo_thumb

I’m excited but i cant find spoilers on mtv for the 21st

so i hope it gets put on line

Posted by yzzi111 on February 17, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
El_randomo_thumb

I’m excited but i cant find spoilers on mtv for the 21st

so i hope it gets put on line

Posted by yzzi111 on February 17, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

Awesome, I hope we get a sneak peak of the sets!!!

Posted by grednforge7 on February 17, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator

hhmmm, makes me wish I had cable…..oh well, that’s what youtube is for! =]

Posted by Fwanninator on February 17, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Can’t wait for that! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 17, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator

This has been the most painful wait ever but this shows that we will soon have our harry potter fix. YAY!!

Posted by RightLeftMiddle {WBM} on February 17, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

SQUEEE! :D I can’t beleive i was soo absorbed in MyLeaky to miss this!! (well actually i can) my brain isn’t functioning properly because it’s 2:35am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by ChantyBabez on February 17, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator

Sweet, can’t wait.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 17, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Yeah I can’t wait. I hope it is something we haven’t seen already!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on February 17, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Oh man…I gotta set my DVR!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 17, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

MTV? I thought they were down to showing reality shows. I’ll wait for it to show up on YouTube.

Posted by Cool G on February 17, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Thumb_avatars_movie_gof_may03_thumb

AH! Really excited! I can’t wait for it, especially since it’s been like what, two weeks since we’ve had a new promo. Hahah.

Posted by marauder. on February 17, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Yay! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to start seeing some more footage! July is too far away!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on February 17, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SQUEE! cant wait!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 17, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Voldemort_thumb

Oh no! I don’t get that channel. Someoen help a Hufflepuff out and tell me all about it!

Posted by Poufsouffle [*~SQUEE!~*] on February 17, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator

Harry tried to argue back but his words were drowned by a long, loud belch from the Dursleys' son, Dudley.[br]"I want more bacon."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014