Followup: MTV will air Half-Blood Prince Set Visit Footage This Saturday

HBP Film
February 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

A followup today regarding  new footage of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is due to air this weekend. MTV is now reporting that they will in fact be airing new footage of their visit to the set of HBP on Saturday, February 21st at 8pm (ET) as part of their "Spoilers" program.  At this point we do not know if this footage will include interviews with cast members or how much will be shown, and will update with more when we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Leakyav_thumb

yaay! im so excited! i feel like we’re getting closer and closer to the release now!

Posted by night owl on February 17, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
1378406896_thumb

I can’t wait ’till the Waiting is over^^

Posted by Cassia Lenoir [*HS*][*squee!*] on February 17, 2009, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t wait. My DVD recorder will be set!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 17, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

I rarely watch MTV any more, but I am so tuning in for this.

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on February 17, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Squee! I cant wait to see what they’re going to show!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 17, 2009, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

This is exciting! Are they going to show some of the effects?

Posted by Lucia Meadows on February 17, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

sounds great, but I don’t watch MTV. Hope this video is put online.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 17, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

i’m so excited!!

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on February 17, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Finally! It’s looking like the July release is actually going to happen after all! I don’t watch MTV usually, but I’m with tinagin – I’ll be watching this!

Posted by Agrippa1 on February 17, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Can’t wait to see it!!! I’m going to set my TiVo now so I won’t forget.

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on February 17, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

my initial reaction: “gasp!” :D it’s about time.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 17, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

I can’t wait!!!!! I’m soo happy!!!!

Posted by l-u-n-a on February 17, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 17, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

It is time to set my DVR!!!!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 17, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

AWESOME, SIMPLE AS THAT!!

Posted by Ascendancy on February 17, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.[br]"What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito -- do I look like a Muggle, Harry