Fenrir Greyback, the Action Figure

Movies
February 15, 2009, 02:56 PM

Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own? Well now you can, as NECA has introduced the new Fenrir Greyback action figure for their 2009 Harry Potter collection. On display today at Toy Fair in New York City, CoolToyReview has the first pics of the new figure, seen here, as part of the NECA collection. Other figures on display include the Draco Malfoy figure, Ginny Weasley, casually dressed Harry Potter,  and many others that we have seen previously.

Thanks to Cool Toy Review!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Fenrir is soo gross! I hope he looks just like that in the movie!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 15, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Haha, Sue. Ugh. It looks like Fenrir’s wearing leather pants. Definitely scary.

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 15, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Doesn’t look too bad. Fingernails look too manicured to be a werewolf. Also the teeth should be a little onger. Lol I’m taking it that this it Henri not in his werewolf state. Lol

Posted by Cool G on February 15, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

“Ever fancy having a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf of your very own?” well yes i have!!!!! oh i wouldnt mind having the draco figure either :P fenrir looks terrible, but in an accurate way, like hes supposed to look terrible. oh i should just stop talking…

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 15, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Justin_and_lillie_thumb

HHHHHHHMMMMMMPPHHH. I dont like him

loooll

*crying sniff sniff

Posted by Lilliekatieinnes on February 15, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I think it looks pretty cool. We never did see him transformed in the books if I’m not mistaken. But he did retain wolfish properties because he embraced the lifestyle so much.

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 15, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

hey! I have the platform 9 and 3 quarters sign right next to it.

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on February 15, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Luna-lovegood-hbp_thumb

I wouldn’t want to meet him down a dark alley, creepy.

Posted by lunalovegoodlove on February 15, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Not sure about this one – am waiting to be convinced by the movie, but not how I imagined him for sure! Thought he would be much older given he bit Lupin as a boy!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 15, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

The doll is cool. He is scary enough for me! Plus he looks just like Greyback in the movie.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 15, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

All of the other dolls look amazing as well!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 15, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator

I want a deranged homicidal raging Werewolf for my birthday now!
The doll looks so scary, I hope he is the same in the movies.

Posted by obatrfangirl on February 15, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am not sure whether I want such a frightening figure!

Posted by Kirk on February 15, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Alanrickman_copy_thumb

Greyback looks more menacing in the film

Posted by Professor Alan Rickman on February 15, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

way gross and creepy! a perfect Greyback!

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on February 15, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator

Ron was pointing at the red envelope. It looked quite ordinary to Harry, but Ron and Neville were both looking at it as though they expected it to explode.[br]"What's the matter?" said Harry.[br]"She's -- she's sent me a Howler," said Ron faintly.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014