New Footage of Half-Blood Prince Due on MTV Later this Month?

HBP Film
February 14, 2009, 09:32 AM

MTV will apparently be airing some new footage from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince later this month. At the end of an article on the Watchmen film,  MTV says that they will be having "exclusive new looks" at HBP during the course of their "Spoilers" program, which will be broadcast on the music channel February 21st at 8pm. At this point we do not know if they will be new stills or footage from HP 6, and will update when that show has aired.  Readers will recall that as reported earlier, the next night on February 22nd, a snippet of new HBP footage will be broadcast during the Oscars award show on ABC.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Children_thumb

I love that there will be “spoilers;” that only works for those people who didn’t read the book! We know what’s going to happen!! Regardless, I’m excited!!!!

Posted by Sirius' Lover <3<3 [ROAR] on February 15, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

oooh, i dont know about this people…. i dont know if i want to see anymore footage!!! we saw 3 traliers, plus all those reports from the ppl who got to see the test screening, and every thing else. i know what happens in hbp, but i dont want the surprise of how everything is layed out on screen to be gone by july.

idk what to do!! ill probably watch it anyway…..oh july come quickly!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 15, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Great : D Hope it’s on YouTube soon!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 15, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Be great if it was new stuff! Can hardly wait until the movie comes out! Will have to make sure I am home that night!

Posted by beewell on February 15, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb
I’ve turned into some form of Watchmen geek as I’m reading the novel at the mo
Posted by KiwiMcI on February 15, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator

Thats so cool. Cant wait to see more. I love the trailers but they start to get old after you’ve watched them a million times.

Posted by AlexaP*ROAR* on February 15, 2009, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Tova_mini_thumb

I still wish we could see the Regal First Look clips of Hp from Coraline. Sigh… I just want to see the Canary’s…

Posted by rtpuppydog on February 16, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Mom_s_day_122_thumb

THAT SUCKS…I have to choose between going to the wizard wrock festival in Orlando or staying home and waiting till 8pm…

Posted by the griendel *ROAR* on February 16, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

The DVR is set! Now I hope I can catch the HBP featurette they’re playing before some movies in theatres…

Posted by Felipe on February 16, 2009, 08:16 PM report to moderator
129082117994124154_thumb

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by KellBell{ROAR} on February 16, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator

Cool. Anything new is great.

Posted by badger666 on February 17, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
1204091927_thumb

YAYY ; new stuff!
Can’t wait(:

Posted by Heroine Luna on February 17, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You believe all the rubbish [Harry's] come out with about You-Know-Who, do you, you reckon he's telling the truth?"[br]"Yeah, I do!" said Ron angrily.[br]"Then you're mad too," said Seamus in disgust.[br]"Yeah? Well unfortunately for you, pal, I'm also a