New Footage of Half-Blood Prince Due on MTV Later this Month?

HBP Film
February 14, 2009, 09:32 AM

MTV will apparently be airing some new footage from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince later this month. At the end of an article on the Watchmen film,  MTV says that they will be having "exclusive new looks" at HBP during the course of their "Spoilers" program, which will be broadcast on the music channel February 21st at 8pm. At this point we do not know if they will be new stills or footage from HP 6, and will update when that show has aired.  Readers will recall that as reported earlier, the next night on February 22nd, a snippet of new HBP footage will be broadcast during the Oscars award show on ABC.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

Can’t wait!! Hopefully these clips make end up on Leaky ASAP.

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on February 14, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

I hope it’s something really good! Like more parts of the Sectum Sempra Scene, or Tom Riddle, or Harry trying to get the memory, or something with Snape in it!!

Posted by Sophie on February 14, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I want that!!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 14, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I want that!!

Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i can’t wait.. i’m actually giddy.. lol…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 14, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Kait_thumb

Fantastic! I’m really looking forward to some new footage! Hopefully, it’s not the same footage they’ve been showing at the Regal cinemas for a week or so now!

Posted by Kait on February 14, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

I would rather wait untill the movie comes out, and on my birthday I might add.

Posted by Arthur22 on February 14, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I’m excited :D I hope we see some good stuff

Posted by Sarabi on February 14, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
El_randomo_thumb

ooooooo
it looks good!
i cant wait for every peak we get!

Posted by yzzi111 on February 14, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Oh yes, yes, yes, Please keep us posted!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 14, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I want to see the Infiri! I hope they show a little more of them on one of these special previews. Either here or the Oscars.

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 14, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator

I really hope it’s something we haven’t seen before. I feel like I’ve been waiting for HBP forever and a day (which is almost true)… and yet it’s still 5 months away! :(

Posted by runaroundkid on February 14, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb
I am so excited for these clips. I wish we could see the full movie now and some of the scenes look close to the book. I won’t reserve my full judgement until I see the movie to see if it is very faithful to the book.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on February 14, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

neat! i’ll watch it for sure, finally they put something good on mtv.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 14, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Hopefully it’ll all be on youtube :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 14, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator

Percy, who hadn't noticed that Fred had bewitched his prefect badge so that it now read "Pinhead," kept asking them all what they were sniggering at.