Scholastic to Release New Box Set of Harry Potter Paperbacks

Books
February 13, 2009, 09:07 AM

Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, will be releasing a new box set of the series this summer. This new collection, which you can see here in our galleries, is available for pre-order via Barnes and Noble, as well as Walmart.  Included in the collection are the set of US paperback editions of books one through seven, with the box to feature the Deluxe cover from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

As a reminder, the paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling will be released July 7,  and is available for pre-order via our Cauldron shop.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Th_th03_1__thumb

Wow that looks really cool! :) I love the Deluxe ed. cover.

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on February 13, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Cool, but I already have my trunk set, so I’m good to go.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 13, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

I’m not a fan of paperbacks but, I have to admit, that box is pretty darn cool! :)

Posted by DeliaDee on February 13, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Oooh…. I want…..

86 DOLLARS? Um… maybe I’ll just get the DH paperback instead…
Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 13, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Ilzairspar_thumb

The box looks pretty darn cool. If I didn’t already buy the Trunk hardcover set then maybe…

Posted by Ilzairspar on February 13, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I want them so much! But if I was going to get a full set, I’d get a hardback Bloomsbury cover set…. they’re so much prettier xD

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 13, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Sweet! I’ll be getting those for my daughter…so she’ll stop stealing my hardback editions! HA!

Posted by Lillylove on February 13, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I’m waiting on the Deathly Hallows paperback. I wished it was out already.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 13, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

would love this box set. i have not read the us versions yet.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on February 13, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator

They look so awesome! I hope I can buy them soon :)

Remember: don’t order/buy it at Walmart!

Posted by Sophie on February 13, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator

wahoo

Posted by simbathedog on February 14, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator

Cool! I want one.

Posted by badger666 on February 14, 2009, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Hmmm. Looks really nice. If I wanted a box set, this would definitely be it – since it actually has all the books in it, for one thing. It would kind of be nice to have paperbacks, but I like my hardbacks and don’t exactly need new copies.

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on February 14, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

must have it!!!!! i have been waiting for DH to come out in paper back to complete my set and as mine are getting more than a bit ragged and none are first paper back printing ill just get the set and have shiny new copies

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on February 14, 2009, 01:37 AM report to moderator
0131092316_thumb

Oh so pretty.

Posted by Potterswan on February 14, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator

"After this year, of course, many of you will cease studying with me," Snape went on. "I take only the best into my N.E.W.T. Potions class, which means some of us will certainly be saying good-bye."[br]His eyes rested on Harry and his lip curled...[br]"Bu

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014