Scholastic to Release New Box Set of Harry Potter Paperbacks

Books
February 13, 2009, 09:07 AM

Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, will be releasing a new box set of the series this summer. This new collection, which you can see here in our galleries, is available for pre-order via Barnes and Noble, as well as Walmart.  Included in the collection are the set of US paperback editions of books one through seven, with the box to feature the Deluxe cover from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

As a reminder, the paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling will be released July 7,  and is available for pre-order via our Cauldron shop.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I need to go to America and buy them!! I want them so bad! :( I wish they would import them to my local bookshop.

Posted by AbiDumbledore on February 13, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Posted by AbiDumbledore on February 13, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Picture_22_thumb

this looks like a great set! i hope i’ll have the money to get it when it’s released.

Posted by springtosprung on February 13, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator

Wow, they look amazing!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on February 13, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator

Oh boy! Now I’m gonna have 3 sets of the books.

Posted by bookmonster79 on February 13, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

It is interesting that they chose the delux cover to put on DH.

Posted by Arthur22 on February 13, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m always more a fan of Bloomsbury’s editions. The paperback for DH came out here ages ago, how come its taken so long in the states

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 13, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Meatstrong_thumb

I am missing some of my paperback books, I may have to get these. I like them.

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on February 13, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Magicducks_thumb

Very nice! I love the box. Not that I really need a third copy of Deathly Hallows, though…

Posted by MagicDucks [ROAR!] on February 13, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

I can’t wait.. my paperbacks are all yucky now..

Posted by srt2gryffndr on February 13, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I like the hard-cover books better (they keep better)! But the box looks pretty!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 13, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Iconator_de5ee9375a0402eaeb6032b64f46451c_thumb

Whoo finaily, as if ineed another set, I have both a US and British/Canda ones.
But I wont feel bad about Antotating all over these ones.

Posted by thursrain on February 13, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

pretty box!

Posted by vomit on February 13, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

those look really nice :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 13, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

The box set looks very cool!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 13, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"That was far easier than I thought it would be," said Hermione as they joined the crowds flocking out onto the sunny grounds. "I needn't have learned about the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct or the uprising of Elfric the Eager."