Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the Claymation

Fans
February 12, 2009, 11:48 PM

Harry Potter fans are well known for their talent and creativity; tonight we have another clear example of that in action. A fan has made a claymation movie of  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that is now available to watch online.
,br>Starting here with the dramatic opening at Malfoy Manor, the stop -action claymation fan film runs over four hours in length, and is in 26 parts. While this is clearly a fan adaptation, labor of love and the filmmaker's personal vision of the beloved final book in the Harry Potter series, you can see some truly amazing work as depictions of things like the adventures in Gringotts, the heartbreaking moments at Shell Cottage, the epic battle for Hogwarts, the pivotal events with Nagini, Snape and the Prince's Tale, and the emotional Forest scene are all vividly brought to life. Enjoy!

Thanks so much Thiego!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Hufflepuff013_wicked_visions_thumb

This is insane and fantastic. I’m glad they’re sharing it so everyone can watch!

Posted by Spiffia on February 14, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Carrascoavatar_thumb

This is so AMAZING! I can’t wait to sit down and watch the whole thing. Thankfully it’s a holiday weekend. :)

Melissa, you guys need to get the filmmaker on Potter Cast and do an interview with him.

Posted by hpbruin on February 14, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

This is my favourite thing ever. Why doesn’t Warner Bros. see that This is what we want? This will definitely hold me over until HBP. I’m so excited, squee!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 14, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Abbie_on_pillow_thumb

I agree that WB better be watching this and taking lessons! Wow!

Posted by GinaC on February 14, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Naginiheadlesshunt_thumb

Oh my gosh that is so cool!!!! :D

Posted by ahorsegirl220 on February 14, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Naginiheadlesshunt_thumb

Oh my gosh that is so cool!!!! :D

Posted by ahorsegirl220 on February 14, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

That’s beyond awesome!! I’m dying to see all of it!!
“Great and fantastic bloody well done” job!!

Posted by Thio on February 14, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator

OH MY GOSH!!!!! this is sooooo amazing (or claymazing, as it has been put)!
I LOVE it!!!!!

Posted by Daniel Ault on February 14, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I’m absolutely amazed. This must have taken an extremely long time to make. Thank you for creating this for us to enjoy. I’m glad that you’re going to talk with Leaky to give more info on how you make it, how long it took, etc. You definitely deserve credit for creating something so cool.

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 14, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

This is so incredible! Cant’ wait to see the whole thing!

Posted by teach3 on February 14, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

That’s so amazing

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 14, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

that is so amazing!!!!

Posted by netsrikb on February 14, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

Amazing how much time and effort must have gone into this. Well done to the creator. I suppose Americans find the accent invisible, though I find the American accent decidedly distracting. Oh well. Apart from that, I’m still impressed with the effort and dedication that went into this.

Posted by elfinblaze on February 14, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

XD This is impressive. Most impressive.

Posted by Aga Veneficus on February 14, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

this is AMAZING

Posted by NoeLover42 on February 14, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator

"I am [i]not[/i] joking, Mr. Weasley," he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar..."[br]Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014