PotterCast 184: Oh, MyLeaky

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
February 11, 2009, 02:06 PM

The latest episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is now online with our 184th edition of Harry Potter news, discussion, and more. Sue's News kicks off the show with information on an interview with Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), the end of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Richard Griffith's (Uncle Vernon) Broadway run in Equus, J. K. Rowling's French Legion of Honor Award, Steven King's comments about J. K. Rowling and Twilight author Stephenie Meyer, and the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince posters. Discussion continues on this subject with some callers from the live UStream chat, who dissect and analyze the newest posters. The PotterCasters then talk about the biggest news of the week: MyLeaky. The Quartet then walk you through all of the features of MyLeaky, as well as give you a few details on what is to come on TLC's social network. Up next, part two (or three) of our Canon Conclundrums airs, with an even deeper look into the Potions Master, Severus Sanpe. The show then wraps up with talk the last episode of PotterCast with Vlogbrothers John and Hank Green, a 'Thank you' to the Acting Troupe crew, and a few questions from the live audience. To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Oh, MyLeaky"
  • Introducing, MyLeaky!
  • Matt Lewis Rocks!
  • It's a Wrap! Equus' final show.
  • A King drops a bomb on Stephenie Meyer!
  • How could Snape not care for Harry?
  • Teasers Galore!
  • Hedwig: Voiced by Frak!
  • Coming Soon? Frak's Commentary on the PC Commentary.
  • Go to youtube.com/pottercast for our daily vlogs.
  • Register for LeakyCon 2009 now!
RT: 78:09

Producer: John Noe
Editor: Michael Beckett

Contributing Editors:
Briana Roop
Jamie Madeya
Andrew Garner

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (36MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (9MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

WHOOHOO! This made my day. :) I really can’t wait until the next Bit By Bit though! Its my favorite part of the book coming uppp!

Posted by WeasleyGirl93 on February 11, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

Posted by WeasleyGirl93 on February 11, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

This was a good show, can’t wait to hear ir again! Or should I leave it for later in the week, since I’ll be listening to you lot tomorrow again? Mmhh, decisions, decisions…

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on February 11, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

yes! I’m totally listening to this on my way to work tomorrow!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 11, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

YAY! I am SO excited to listen to this! Now I can get through the work day! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 11, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
129082117994124154_thumb

Ya!!!! An other pottercast!!! Can’t wait to hear what new on myleaky.

Posted by KellBell{ROAR} on February 11, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator

Oh MyLeaky is right!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 11, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Nymphadora_tonks_by_hito762_thumb

:D Pottercast!

Posted by SabrinaDrolet14 on February 11, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-08-14_at_00
1941 Points

Hooray, my day has got better with this (:

Posted by Rhys on February 11, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

That’s a lot to cover!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 11, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Helz yeah

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on February 11, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Th_oops_thumb

OMG you’re coming to Vancouver?!?!!?!?! Please yay! Don’t tease me!!!

Posted by harrysjulie on February 11, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Magicducks_thumb

Awesome! I was there for the live recording! I was one of the few people in the chat actually upset with Stephen King and defending Stephenie Meyer. Great PotterCast! Zombie Unicorn!

Posted by MagicDucks [ROAR!] on February 11, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

myLeaky is the best thing to happen to the internet

Posted by Chad on February 11, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i love live pottercasts on ustream! now when i down load them on my ipod i can tell my family hey thats me i called in! its so much fun!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 11, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

"It'd be a bit more impressive if she hadn't done it about eighty times before," Harry said as they finally regained the fresh air of the staircase beneath Professor Trelawney's room. "But if I'd dropped dead every time she's told me I'm going to, I'd be