A Kiss from Bellatrix...and Lucius, and Professor Slughorn too!

Charity
February 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Kiss Kiss, win a kiss from Bellatrix...well of sorts! Several actors from the Harry Potter films have donated their kisses for a charity auction. MediCinema is holding their Healed with a Kiss auction, which will be held in London sometime in April. The collection features lip prints and autographs from many familiar names including:

• Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) Note his lip print hilariously reads "Why am I always the thin -lipped villain?" and urges us to "Practice Random Acts of Kissing" (this editor volunteers! ;)
MediCinema is a UK charity that builds theaters in hospitals to provide an escape or break for patients as they recover. You can learn more about the charity via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Charity News

Whatever happened to Madam Hooch? I’d take a kiss from Jason Isaacs, thin lipped villain or not.

Posted by bookmonster79 on February 11, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

Amen to that bookmonster79

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on February 11, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator

Hehe. Sue’s little parenthesis made me laugh out loud.

Posted by who? on February 11, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I get first dibs with Helena

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 11, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

Its a good idea, I am sure they will raise tons of money with those sets of lips.

Posted by carebie on February 11, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Oh Mr. Isaacs, your lips are plenty good enough for me! Mmm…..

Posted by DeliaDee on February 11, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Do you think they’ll sell copies of the lip prints? The proceeds would still go to charity but more people would be able to purchase them. I could never afford to bid but I’d be more than happy to purchase a copy of Jason’s lip prints (hey, it’s better than nothing!).

Posted by DeliaDee on February 11, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

What, nobody wants a kiss from John Hurt?! xD

I’m sure he’s a charming individual in real life, but I can’t see too many people lining up to get a kiss from Ollivander.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 11, 2009, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

I couldn’t read anything after “a kiss from jason isaac’s” now I am daydreaming…

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on February 11, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I have never heard of this charity, its awesome, such a great idea having cinemas in hospital I love it. Love Kenneth Branagh’s one

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 11, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator

Sweet!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on February 11, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Hswand2_kopiex_thumb

And where are Alan Rickman’s lips?! What a pity ;-)

Posted by grey_nightshirt on February 11, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Knitsquare_thumb

What a fantastic charity. I work in a kids’ rehab hospital in Canada, and I can see how having a theatre available would be amazing for the patients and their families.

Posted by PurlgurlPotter [*SQUEE!*] on February 11, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Bild_4_thumb

haha, awesome Sue!!!

Posted by Amanda979 on February 11, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Sue, I hope you’re going to bid!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on February 11, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator

Trying to answer a question with Hermione next to him, bobbing up and down on the balls of her feet with her hand in the air, was very off-putting...

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014