We Are Wizards, First Four Harry Potter Movies Now Available on US iTunes

Movies
February 10, 2009, 11:45 AM

Calling all iPod fans! The first four Harry Potter film are now available for purchase via the US iTunes store. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire are available to rent or download and enjoy on your personal computer or video iPods.

Also available on the US iTunes is We Are Wizards, the documentary from director Josh Koury which focuses on the Harry Potter fandom and phenonema. Included in the movie are interviews and features with Brad Neely, various Wizard rock bands like Harry and the Potters, and our own Melissa Anelli. You can learn more about the We Are Wizards movie via this link.

Please note: the UK iTunes has Harry Potter films 2-5 (CoS,PoA,GoF,OOtP) now available as well.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

i kinda think they need to put Wizard Rockumentary on itunes =)
i have it on my itouch already but i had to awkwardly rip it from the dvd and the sound is a little ahead of the picture =P

++WizardRockumentary was made by REAL fans yupppp

Posted by KaraDawlish on February 11, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator

We Are Wizards?! Whoohoo!

Posted by WeasleyGirl93 on February 11, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb
cannot. wait. to. watch. the. documentary!
Posted by ravenclaw29 on February 11, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Yay I can’t wait to see we are wizards!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 11, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yeah, I saw that the last time I was on iTunes and I was like “OMG Yayz!” Lol :) Anyway, I have CoS but still gotta upload the others…

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 11, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Bild_thumb

I wish I could get them on my Swedish I tunes store, but no!

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on February 12, 2009, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Awesome… I was wanting to watch We Are Wizards… and now i can:)

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 12, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Still waiting for Apple to put movies on the Irish iTunes website – really frustrating when you can see them on US & UK site and you CAN’T GET THEM!!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 12, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator

wow, that must suck!

Posted by Fwanninator on February 12, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

I’ve rented “We Are Wizards” now, and can’t wait to watch it!

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 12, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I rented We Are Wizards for my iPhone – very good! Needs more wizards though. LOL

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on February 12, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator

I went to reserve We are Wizards on Netflix and in the cast listing is Melissa Anelli & Moocha the cat among Harry and the Potters and others!

Posted by uncmello on February 13, 2009, 01:54 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I love to watch movies on iTunes.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator

"This, Harry, is the secret of our success," said George, patting the parchment fondly.[br]"It's a wrench, giving it to you," said Fred, "but we decided last night, your need's greater than ours."[br]"Anyway, we know it by heart," said George. "We bequeat

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014