We Are Wizards, First Four Harry Potter Movies Now Available on US iTunes

Movies
February 10, 2009, 11:45 AM

Calling all iPod fans! The first four Harry Potter film are now available for purchase via the US iTunes store. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire are available to rent or download and enjoy on your personal computer or video iPods.

Also available on the US iTunes is We Are Wizards, the documentary from director Josh Koury which focuses on the Harry Potter fandom and phenonema. Included in the movie are interviews and features with Brad Neely, various Wizard rock bands like Harry and the Potters, and our own Melissa Anelli. You can learn more about the We Are Wizards movie via this link.

Please note: the UK iTunes has Harry Potter films 2-5 (CoS,PoA,GoF,OOtP) now available as well.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

i’ve been waiting!! im so excited!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 11, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator

yay!! I already downloaded We are Wizards!! I’m so excited!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 11, 2009, 01:03 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I already own all of the HP movies, but I’d really like to see “We Are Wizards.” It sounds really cool. I still need to see “The Wizrockumentary” (or whatever that wizard rock documentary is called, I always forget) too. I wonder if they have that. I don’t think my iPod plays movies, though. Oh, well.

Posted by badger666 on February 11, 2009, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Iconator_de5ee9375a0402eaeb6032b64f46451c_thumb

this is great news, plus the movies don’t seem to be too expensive either.

Posted by thursrain on February 11, 2009, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

I want to get the we are wizards.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 11, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator
475968_thumb

I’ve had all 5 movies on my ipod, along with the books, for ages now – the beauty of digital conversion software – but I finally rented We are Wizards recently from Amazon and downloaded it from there to watch on my computer. It was really well done, and we get to see Moochka. In fact, the blurb on Amazon says Starring Melissa Anelli and Moochka. ;-)

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on February 11, 2009, 06:20 AM report to moderator
100_6668_thumb

Awewsome

Posted by lnh92(Lorrie) on February 11, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator
100_6668_thumb

I mean Awesome

Posted by lnh92(Lorrie) on February 11, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

We Are Wizards is amazing. Totally amazing. I’m glad I bought it on DVD.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 11, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

That’s good news! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 11, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Ooops, I didn’t mean all tose extra posts.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I’m glad something is on iTunes, because the last episode of Pottercast that’s available on iTunes is 181! When will the newer episodes be available?

Posted by Agrippa1 on February 11, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I rented We are Wizards for my iPhone. Is “Split Seven Ways” in it? ^_~

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on February 11, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I never got to see We Are Wizards. I’m glad they’ve put it on iTunes! I know what I’ll be doing tonight after work :)

Posted by Sarabi on February 11, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

looks like i’m going to have to get more money haha
MOM!!!!!! Can i have some money?”

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on February 11, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Get too near a dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soul-less and evil. You'll be left with nothing but the worst exp