We Are Wizards, First Four Harry Potter Movies Now Available on US iTunes

Movies
February 10, 2009, 11:45 AM

Calling all iPod fans! The first four Harry Potter film are now available for purchase via the US iTunes store. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire are available to rent or download and enjoy on your personal computer or video iPods.

Also available on the US iTunes is We Are Wizards, the documentary from director Josh Koury which focuses on the Harry Potter fandom and phenonema. Included in the movie are interviews and features with Brad Neely, various Wizard rock bands like Harry and the Potters, and our own Melissa Anelli. You can learn more about the We Are Wizards movie via this link.

Please note: the UK iTunes has Harry Potter films 2-5 (CoS,PoA,GoF,OOtP) now available as well.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Luna_thumb

Hm… Sound kinda cool.

(First comment!)

Posted by Luna Ravenclaw on February 10, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

=] Thats good news.. i might get one of them, but I have them on DVD anyway is there much point?

Posted by Felix Felicis on February 10, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Dsc00011_thumb

I wonder though, what’s the frame rate like on that, will the US or UK version of Pottercast commentaries stay in sync with the iTunes versions of the movies?

Posted by nimbus xl on February 10, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Meeeee__2_thumb

Finally. I’ve been waiting to get Prisoner of Azkaban my iPod! [:

Posted by ravenclaw1028 (wyfaced) on February 10, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

My ipod isn’t that advanced (hopefully someday I can get the latest one) , but I would love to get We are Wizards as I haven’t seen it yet.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

About time that they released the movies on iTunes! I would certainly love being able to view the movies on my iPod wherever I go.

Posted by Kirk on February 11, 2009, 12:46 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I love it

Posted by placebowiz on February 11, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

So I can rent We Are Wizards? AWESOMEPANTS!!!!

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 11, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator

The story of the boggart assuming Snape's shape, and the way that Neville had dressed it in his grandmother's clothes, had traveled through the school like wildfire. Snape didn't seem to find it funny. His eyes flashed menacingly at the very mention of Pr