Rupert Grint Talks Deathly Hallows, First Footage from Cherrybomb Now Online

Grint
February 10, 2009, 09:01 AM

At the premiere of his new movie, "Cherrybomb," actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) took part in several new interviews, one with our Order partner Rupert Grint.net which you can listen to via this link. Also, SpiegelTV has a new video interview with Rupert now online, that contains new footage and a clip from Cherrybomb; to watch click here, red carpet footage of Rupert at the premiere can be seen here.

Finally, The Hollywood Reporter also interviewed Rupert, where he mentioned the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In the brief report, Rupert says he has now seen the script for the movie, and is looking forward to the filming, but has some thoughts as to what it will mean when filming is complete. Quotage:
Grint will start shooting this month on the final book of the seven in the "Harry Potter" series, which is being made as two films at Leavesden Studios in Watford. "Fourteen months for Part 1 and Part 2, more or less back-to-back. It's going to be long, but it's going to be good I think, I really liked the book and the script," he said. "It's going to be quite a thing when it's over because it'll be half my life exactly. I think I will miss it, because I've had some good times on it.

Thanks so much Claire!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Img_4556_thumb

So when they remake the movies in 30 years what bit part will he get as a ‘cameo’?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 10, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I’m glad to see Rupert acting in other things. He will always be Ron for me. I hope they allow him to show his maturity in the Deathly Hallows films. Since all the characters have matured, it would be nice if they get to portray this maturity. I wonder if they will show the ending of the book at the train station with the new generation of children?

Posted by Cool G on February 10, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator

I hope they´ll film the epilogue from the books. They should get the best make-up artist in the business for the age-make-up and shoot it at the very end of the schedule in 2010 – and then keep the footage under extreme security somewhere so nobody is spoiled. And they need to keep the casting for all the little kids extremely quiet and basically not reveal whether they do the epilogue or not. That would be nice. :)

Posted by Fonty on February 10, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

I want to see a trailer of Cherrybomb!!! WHy can’t I find that on line…? :( It sucks!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on February 10, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator

Aaw, now I’m all sad thinking about the end of the movies.. I love these new interviews <3

Posted by Sophie on February 10, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

These interviews always makes my day. I saw his interview with Kimberly Nixon (google video) and a little glimpse of the film Cherrybomb, and he was really great in it! He got the accent, and he’s so different from Ron. He’s really a good actor because he manages to really become the character he was playing like he’s transforming, and I almost forgot that he’s Ron/Rupes. I hope he wins something for this. He deserves it.

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 10, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

holy cow i completely forgot about the epilogue for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GASP ooh do you think they will do it? or maybe theyll have it after all the credits roll and it will be a 2 minute thing. ooooh im so curious to know what theyre going to do!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 10, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Avitar_thumb

Wow he sounds totally different, not just because of the accent, he just sounds different.
This movie looks really great I can’t wait to see it!!!

Posted by mickey726 on February 11, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Wow, Rupert looks so different in the clips of Cherrybomb. I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 11, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

i cant wait to see it!!!!!!! a trailer next, please!!!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on February 11, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I am intrigued to see this movie!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 11, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

This is so great! He said he liked the book and the script! that can only mean one thing…. the movie, no doubt, is goining to be great adn as close to the book as possible!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 11, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Rupes_thumb

His Belfast accent sounds so HOT. He is so talented.

Posted by EruditeWitch on February 12, 2009, 01:10 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Thanks for those links.
His accent. Guh. It looks like an interesting film, I hope I get to see it!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 12, 2009, 04:08 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

His hair… oh, his hair.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 12, 2009, 02:01 PM report to moderator

"Who're you writing the novel to anyway?" Ron asked Hermione, trying to read the bit of parchment now trailing on the floor. Hermione hitched it up out of sight.[br]"Viktor."[br][i]"Krum?"[/i][br]"How many other Viktors do we know?"