High Res Editions of Half-Blood Prince Teaser Posters

HBP Film
February 10, 2009, 11:11 AM

In case you missed it when they were released last week, WB has now sent us lovely high resolution editions of the new teaser posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. These are the US edition, as they show the url for the US Harry Potter site and also contain the "PG" film rating for the movie.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on July 17, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hogwarts_crest_thumb

thats reaaaaally cool
but he seems a little.. airburshed, i guess. awesome poster tho :P

Posted by PinkDumbledore :]ROAR[: on February 13, 2009, 01:16 AM report to moderator

I think they are exciting but I agree with John in the podcast about the title logos. What is up with them getting cut off on the sides and HP6?

Posted by Jennibelle on February 13, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Dumbledore one made me really happy because Michael Gambon looked more like Dumbledore than I have ever seen him look (excluding the tie around his beard =D) The first Harry pic is amazing! Wow, I really liked it! The one with Dumbledore reflected in Harry’s glasses was kinda cheesy/good idea, LOL.

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 13, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Dumbledore one make me really happy because Michael Gambon looked more like Dumbledore than I have ever seen him look (excluding the tie around his beard =D) The first Harry pic is amazing! Wow, I really liked it! The one with Dumbledore reflected in Harry’s glasses was kinda cheesy/good idea, LOL.

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 13, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Books_covers_us_deluxed_dh_1-2_thumb

Ooh, weird. In the second one, where we just see Harry, it looks like Harry is now doubling for Matt Parkman, since we only see the whites of his eyes – Oh no! Harry’s under the Imperious Curse!

Posted by Emily Erland on February 14, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
72256880_5_usce_thumb

i think michael gambon looks more like gandalf than dumbledore actually xD

Posted by McChickie on February 15, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

am i the only one thinking dumbledore looks like santa?

Tonks_thumb

am i the only one thinking dumbledore looks like santa?

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ginny's told me all about [Luna], apparently she'll only believe in things as long as there's no proof at all. Well, I wouldn't expect anything else from someone whose father runs [i]The Quibbler."[/i]