High Res Editions of Half-Blood Prince Teaser Posters

HBP Film
February 10, 2009, 11:11 AM

In case you missed it when they were released last week, WB has now sent us lovely high resolution editions of the new teaser posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. These are the US edition, as they show the url for the US Harry Potter site and also contain the "PG" film rating for the movie.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on July 17, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Miranova_thumb

Looks a bit like a figure in a doorway.

Posted by Mira on February 11, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Fab. Fab. Fab. I adore the one with Dumbledore’s reflection in Harry’s glasses. The other two not so much but the first one is amazing.

Posted by DeliaDee on February 11, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

These are so awesome. I can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator

I think they are all cool. I can’t wait to see the t-shirts Hot Topic will put out. And I totally agree with X-Lillie-Lovegood-X …Please keep the Twilight waffle out of HP discussions.

Posted by bookmonster79 on February 11, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
White_fox_2_thumb

..creepy blue again? isnt that a OOTP color? pshh they could have atleast done them more greenish.. not only for the book covers sake (US) but also for the fact that the OOTP movie posters were blue-based as well.

Posted by sTiTcH on February 11, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

I can’t waittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on February 11, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
0009fhka_thumb

I think the Dumbledore pictures were really lame and un-Dumbledorish

Posted by Shalott on February 11, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I can’t wait to see these up close in a theater!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 11, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i was a little disapointed in the movie posters! The don’t give away anything athe movie and there isn’t really anything ramotally interesting in them! (except Dumbledor’s reflection in Harry’s glasses- I like that the best)!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 11, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Yes, I like the reflection too, and I too can’t wait for the t-shirts.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Isn’t Dumbledore’s hand supposed to be black?

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 11, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

I am still unsure about the rating of PG, but the shots look amazing. i wonder if my husband wouldnt mind me having one….

Posted by ChrissyPuff on February 11, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator

I really don’t really like any of them besides the one with the reflection in Harry’s eyes.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 12, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator

Posted by Bradyboy on February 12, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

I like the pictures, personally. Though I don’t see why they can’t shrivel up Dumbledore’s hand… Especially when they’ve airbrushed everything else so much.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 12, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator

At the start-of-term banquet, Harry had gotten the idea that Professor Snape disliked him. By the end of the first Potions lesson, he knew he'd been wrong. Snape didn't dislike Harry -- he [i]hated[/i] him.