Join PotterCast for a Live HBP Commentary Recording Tomorrow

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
December 09, 2009, 05:24 PM

You've all got your HBP DVDs now, right?

Well, unwrap them and get them ready, because PotterCast is doing one of its renown DVD commentaries but for the first time ever we're doing it LIVE, via our LiveStream channel. We will all start watching the movie (on our own computers, silly, we're not broadcasting it!) together; be there on time (3:30 p.m. Eastern) to listen, join in, chat, laugh, and joke with us. We will be replaying the commentary at 8pm Eastern for those who couldn't be there; we'll be in chat at that time to discuss the film as we all listen in.

It's going to be a lot of fun, so grab your DVD and we'll see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Img_4954_thumb

Do you think that they’ll be making it available for download afterwards?

Posted by CrazedMuggle on December 09, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

ahhhh i have work tomorrow! codswallop

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on December 09, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator

time to secure a copy of the dvd…

Posted by expectopatronum(WBM) on December 09, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Muggleplease_thumb

Gahhhhhh. That’s when I’m stuck in Physics. :/

Posted by acciodee! [WBM!] on December 09, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Photo_540_thumb

coool! hoping my DVD will come by then.

Posted by FijiSunrise. on December 09, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome!! I will so be there… I love it when ya’ll do the commentaries! SQUEE!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 09, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Lj_sallyna-smile_th_3_thumb

oh phooey – I’m quite sure it will be PotterCast as normal – so I’m not worried that I won’t get to hear it later, but it would have been so much fun life… why couldn’t it have been today when I was stuck home from work sick???

Posted by SaneAsYouAre on December 09, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Nooo. I’ll be in school :( Hopefully there’s a snow day tomorrow or something :D

Posted by Christine on December 09, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

That sucks i’ll miss both the live recording and the later show. I hope i’ll be able to download it.

Posted by Huddz on December 09, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Please, please, please make it available for download later. My dvd isn’t coming in the mail until Dec 14 and I love the commentaries. :-)

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 09, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I haven’t bought the dvd yet. I was planning to wait. Maybe I can rent it.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 09, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator

Woot! My copy came from Amazon in the mail today and I just might be available for the big showing!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on December 09, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

count me in! i just got the dvd and cant wait for the commentary tomorrow! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on December 09, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
N656770229_4498000_9819_thumb

I made the mistake of pre-ordering from Amazon and assuming they would be nice and ship it so everyone gets theirs on the release date. I was wrong and I don’t have mine yet :( That would have been so much fun to do live. I’ll catch it when you guys release it on itunes. Have fun :)

Posted by HeatherD on December 10, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

Neat!, I’ll be there to listen

Posted by QueenFergie on December 10, 2009, 06:07 AM report to moderator