New LEGO Harry Potter Video Game Preview

Video Games
December 07, 2009, 12:00 PM

Check it out! Thanks to WB for this adorable new High res video preview of the LEGO Harry Potter video game, with this new website set to go live very soon. Set during years one through four, game players will be able to go to Diagon Alley, to Hogwarts, through Sorting, take on that pesky Troll in the Dungeon, meet Fluffy, even play QUIDDITCH (yes Lego Quidditch) and much much more before a meeting with you know who... High res caps are also available here in our Image galleries.

As mentioned here several times previously, pre-orders for the game can be found here, with many retailers indicating a Mid March, 2010 release date.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

This game looks like it will be a wonderful thing to play for any fan.

Posted by Kirk on December 07, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Ikonka2_thumb

Fantastic video. It is so funny and surely, the game will be too.

Posted by SohajFawkes on December 07, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_shadow_thumb

The Lego Star Wars games were hilarious and fun, so this should be awesome.

Posted by redwall_hp on December 07, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

I think this game is going to be a lot of fun. I’m not sure about the graphics, but seeing they have till march to finish this, maybe these aren’t the final graphics. Either way, I’m looking forward to it. We have both the lego star wars and batman games and my kids love them. I have high hopes for this one.

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on December 07, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator

OMG SQUEE!!

Posted by on December 07, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

!!!

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on December 07, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

I gotta be honest. I never got this whole logo video game craze. I find it….odd. But of course if others enjoy it and are having fun with it then awesome. I’m one to talk though, because I still play Super Nintendo games (lemmings, yes I still play Lemmings)

Posted by QueenFergie on December 07, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Yeah, I want lego Deathly Hallows! I want to ride a lego dragon.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 07, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I gotta say that game looks really fun and cute! I’m into playing video games that much, but I feel very tempted to get this game… it’s so funny to see everything as legos! haha

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 08, 2009, 01:29 AM report to moderator

i heart the trumpet

Posted by DebitIbayo on December 08, 2009, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

The graphics do look cheap =/ Anyway is there going to be a full Diagon alley?! Lol Ron with the trumpet.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 08, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

the game looks sweet, who cares about the effects, its Legos, seriously. the Indiana Jones one was awesome, and this one could be awesome to.

Posted by Swizzle on December 08, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

Lego always does a nice job with these games. Looking forward to trying it out!

Posted by All Was Well on December 08, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Wicked_clock4_thumb

Legos=Awesome. Ron with trumpet=lol. Legos+Ron with trumpet=Squee.
Definitely buying this game, even if the graphics seem bad.

Posted by Potterfreak24 on December 08, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

haha! it looks fun! but i have the real EA games so…

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 08, 2009, 08:21 AM report to moderator

"I cannot make you take Sirius Black seriously. But I would have thought that what you have heard when the dementors draw near you would have had more of an effect on you. Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them --