Photos, Video from HMV Harry Potter Cast Member Signing (Updated)

Home Video / DVD
December 06, 2009, 03:52 PM

Update: There is now a contest to win one of those Harry Potter cast member autographed Blu-rays from Heatworld, but enter soon as ends tomorrow, good luck!

As expected, several cast members made an appearance at the HMV store in London, England today where they signed the Blu-ray for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and met with fans. Thanks to Heatworld, we can see early photos of Tom Felton (Draco) Matt Lewis (Neville) Evanna Lynch (Luna) and Jessie Cave (Lavender) here in our galleries, with more on the way soon. You can see video of the cast members at the start of the event, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Man wish i was there

Posted by madman1277 on December 06, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I was there!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 06, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 06, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator

Very cool! I too wish I was there.

Posted by Adriel on December 06, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator

I soooooooooo wish I was there…just to look Tom Felton in the eyes!! giggles

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 07, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Awesome! Wish I was there!

Posted by Lisbry on December 07, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

It looked like a huge crowd. Hope all of the people who got wristbands were able to get their autographs.

Posted by leigia on December 07, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

They look good!

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on December 07, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I had been able to attend this event!

Posted by Kirk on December 07, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

wow really wish i had been there!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on December 07, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That looked so much fun… wish I was there!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 07, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

I went to this, got it signed and got a photo taken with evanna lynch !!!! Was absolutely out of this world amazing.

Posted by spiritbound on December 07, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i wish i ws there

Posted by alicia00 on December 07, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Bottom_of_bc_thumb

Chills up the spine as always. I love everything about HP. I like so many wish I was there.

Posted by Mona-momo on December 07, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ooooh cool!! I’m waiting until Christmas to get mine :)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on December 07, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator

[Hedwig] nibbled his ear in an affectionate sort of way, which was a far better present than the one that she had brought him, which turned out to be from the Dursleys. They had sent Harry a toothpick and a note telling him to find out whether he'd be abl

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014