High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Trio_poster_thumb

Can anybody tell me what the scene"High Five Hermione and Harry" talking about???? I’m not watching these clips…

Posted by Petra on December 06, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator

The photos are awesome, and we want more!!! They are tantalizing!!!! Those eyes though, could they be Gregorovitch? Or Grindelwald

Posted by Sanju on December 06, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Hrpetersam_thumb

Those are Bill Nighy’s eyes.

Posted by Miss Dracothan on December 06, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

I’m hyperventilated for about 10 mins =). but that’s a good thing. I really don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m sitting there in my seat waiting for the opening credits to roll, hopefully i won’t pass out.

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on December 06, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

God, this pic are awesome!!!

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on December 06, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator

Yeah, seriously. Those eyes do not belong to Slughorn or Aberforth. Look at a picture of Bill Nighy (Scrimgeour) online, look at his face, and then see the eyes again. I’d recognize Bill Nighy’s eyes from a mile away.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on December 06, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

I’m pretty sure the “Mysterious eyes” picture was a picture of Bill Nighy’s (Rufus Scrimgeour) eyes. I’ve seen him to that eye thing so many times when he played Davy Jones in “Pirates Of The Caribbean”.

Posted by Questyourdreams on December 07, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

wonderful! simply wonderful! I already see myself crying my eyes out on Godric’s hollow.

Posted by Matea on December 07, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Avatardeathlyhallows_thumb

Great sneak peek, I don’t like Griphook’s clothes though. I imagined him wearing some sort of little Gringotts suit, not Muggle clothing.

Posted by Prosophules on December 07, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Emmainblanket_thumb

one more point there is no R/Hr dancing at wedding wow….now thats superb………..ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Posted by donvaasim on December 07, 2009, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_40_thumb

omg!! mega excited :)

Posted by nox avis on December 07, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

The teaser made me eager for DH part 1 & 2 to arrive, yet sad that it’s almost over. So far it’s following the book closely, with minor exception like the dance. Hopefully it will be done tastefully to reflect the original pairings and not the fake one.

Posted by leigia on December 07, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator
Emmainblanket_thumb

@ wing…y r u laughing?????

Posted by donvaasim on December 07, 2009, 03:49 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

@prosophules maybe that’s something that was given to him after they took refuge at Shell Cottage.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on December 07, 2009, 04:13 AM report to moderator

Yeah, Im not sure who’s eyes they are… they could be Scrimgeour’s, but strangely, they remind me A LOT like Slughorn, but it makes me wonder why they would show Slughorn’s eyes, so Im not sure…

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on December 07, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?"[br]Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out. "Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Professor Lupin cheerfully.[br]Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone