High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Image_thumb

:/ After HBP my hopes are low for DH esp since a certain screenwriter is back. Only advantage is I will be pleasantly surprised if there are any good scenes in the movie rather than being disappointed

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on December 08, 2009, 02:47 AM report to moderator

This is just incredible. . . :) I don’t know how will I survive until November 2010. . .

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on December 08, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I love how epic the narrator intro is. That’s exactly how we feel about this.

Posted by eiVega on December 08, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

now when I can breathe again, I have few complaints- why,OH WHY is Ollivader talking about DH when he’s not supposed to know anything about them!? what’s the point of having Xeno then!? and why is SC in the sand!? Will they burry our pour Dobby in the sand!? awful.

Posted by Matea on December 08, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

and one more thing! WHY does the Peverell grave look brand new!? Ignotus died few days ago? really?

Posted by Matea on December 08, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

My theory on Ollivander is that they have increased his knowledge of the Hallows a bit because that is where they divide part one and part two, so they are setting the scene at the end of part one and possibly reminding people what the Hallows are at the start of part two.
Ignotus’s grave might have been magically preserved. What I am wondering is why they examine the grave further to find the symbol /(|)\ because Hermione finds the name – it isn’t Harry’s parents – so there is no reason to examine the stone further as at that point they have no reason to link the name to the Hallows.

Posted by roonwit on December 08, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Hp5_-_fiennes__carter__gambon___radcliffe_thumb

oh my flippin merlin baggiest y fronts!!! i cannot wait for deathly hallows, im shivering after wtching that, luks amazing, betta be better than HBP!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhh cnt wait, gna be weird no hogwarts!! dnt wnt it to end!!! then we;ll hve nuthin left excpet our memories!! november is soooo far away!! :(((((((

Posted by dangflabbit on December 08, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator

@Christine same here!

Posted by on December 08, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I too dislike that “immortal” quote, totally changes the meaning from the book (what a surprise…) and the fact the Olivander says it. Also, what/where is the photo of Harry on the ground? He’s in his wedding outfit, isn’t he? Strange. And there’s no deathly hallows symbol on Peverill’s grave. Love H and H dancing—it’s sweet.

Posted by izziewitch on December 08, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

Oh, my, I am really liking what I see hear. Excellent mini trailer! OOhh, me want movie now!

Posted by QueenFergie on December 08, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

HOLY CRAP, THIS TRAILER LOOKS AWESOME!! yeah, at first, i thought hermione was wearing red gloves, as stupid as that might sound. then i looked at the pics and the caption “hermione with blood on her hands” kind of tipped me off. still, i checked the trailer again, and was still surprised to see the blood. WHERE IS HERMIONE WALKING TO!! anyway, awesome trailer!!

Posted by hermy007 on December 08, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

Posted by hermy007 on December 08, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

Posted by hermy007 on December 08, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

Posted by hermy007 on December 08, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

I just kind of froze when I saw “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows”

Posted by friendofblob on December 08, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator

"I thought [the egg] sounded a bit like Percy singing... maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry."