Watch the First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince DVD Online

Home Video / DVD
December 05, 2009, 09:19 AM

While we have seen this officially released before, you can now watch the first five minutes of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD online here via the Sun who note: "Our exclusive clip is jam-packed with action as we see the Death Eaters flying through London.The dark wizards can be seen destroying the infamous Millenium Bridge as people run and scream with terror."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Earthforeverava_thumb

I already pre-ordered my copy, so I’m looking forward to seeing it again.

Posted by leigia on December 05, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Can’t wait for the whole thing!

Posted by Rin68nyr on December 05, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

AAH! I’ve been craving♥

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on December 05, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am looking forward to watching the whole movie!

Posted by Kirk on December 05, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Evanna_lynch_03_thumb

I am not waiting for Christmas to get this movie. As soon as it comes out I will be the first one in line, haha

Posted by LooneyForLuna on December 05, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

i cant wait!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 05, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I got the dvd yesterday, three days before the uk release thanks to whsmith:-). ive already watched all the extras, the year in the life documentry is excellent, j.k rowling seems like a lovely woman and the theme park looks like its going to be amazing, i am so jealous of americans for having it, wheres our theme park?:-( after all this is harrys birthplace.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on December 05, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The sound didn’t work on the clip for me, but I am off to buy the DVD ASAP!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on December 05, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I can’t wait to get the dvd on Tuesday!! I’m so excited!!

Posted by cghambright on December 05, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Cool! Gonna buy the DVD!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 06, 2009, 01:08 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

First, I think :) Anywho glad I had something to watch before work. Can’t wait until Tuesday.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on December 06, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

drools

Posted by LadySidi on December 06, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator

My pre-ordered copy of the HBP arrived this morning :-) – guess what we’re watching tonight!

Posted by Ocky on December 06, 2009, 05:36 AM report to moderator

It has already been released here in Sweden… ^ ^ I’ve not bought it yet, though…

Posted by Odd sock on December 06, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Mellenium Bridge! I walked across it. <3

Posted by harrypottergirlll on December 06, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator

"Saint Potter, the Mudbloods' friend," said Malfoy slowly. "He's another one with no proper wizard feeling, or he wouldn't go around with that jumped up Granger Mudblood. And people think [i]he's[/i] Slytherin's heir!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014