More New Deathly Hallows Footage: Ron in London, Harry Hermione in Snow (Godric's Hollow?)

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 09:37 AM

As a follow to the four second ET Canada footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from last night, three more new seconds are now online (yes really that's it). New is a shot of Ron peering around the corner in what looks like London, and another new shot Harry and Hermione in the snow, looking down at the ground (Godric's Hollow, camping? we dont know).

Thanks again Julian!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

OHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i CAN’T WAIT for the trailer! OMG OMG OMG! hahaha i promised myself i wouldn’t get my hopes up but here i am OMG! i can’t even breathe im so excited!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on December 04, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator

SQUEE! but wow that was short xD

Posted by on December 04, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Wow! I love the footage of Harry and Hermione! I really can’t wait for these two movies! They are going to be soooo amazing! And Dang! Dan looked hot in that video!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on December 05, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

GASP!!!

Posted by accioangela on December 05, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

awesome….maybe the graveyard scene? Makes sense to me. I can’t wait!!!

Posted by stenojoz on December 05, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator

I think it’s hilarious that people are so desperate for their Harry Potter fix that they are watching 3 seconds here, 4 seconds there…I type that as I click ‘replay’ again and again…and again!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Posted by bookgirl225 on December 05, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator
2004_hp_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_012_thumb

Only a few seconds of footage and already I’m excited! Can’t wait to see the finished films!

Posted by The Gryffindor Fox - ROAR! on December 05, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well a sneak peek at the wedding and Godric’s Hollow at least.

Posted by Girlraven1 on December 05, 2009, 03:40 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

i can’t wait for godric hallow and to see the snake

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on December 05, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Finally getting some sneak peeks!!! I can’t wait to see the DH films!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 05, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

These few seconds were enough alone to send my heart twittering! I cannot wait to see more from this movie, one that is already looking glorious. I especially look forward to seeing more from Godric’s Hollow.

Posted by Kirk on December 05, 2009, 05:53 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Harry looks so sad!!! Probably they are at the graves!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 05, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

Def. Harry pokking at his parents graves

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on December 05, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

OMG I am SO excited right now!

Ron looks so shifty peering around that building! I am sure that has to be from when they infiltrate the Ministry. Perhaps they’re waiting for the first worker to come on their way to work?

And I am absolutely sure that the one with Ron and Hermione is from Godric’s Hollow. Just look at the expressions on their faces- especially Harry’s- it looks like it’s going to be a beautiful moment.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on December 05, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

that is good for only 2 seconds but who are the 2 people dancing in the 1st video???

Posted by alicia00 on December 05, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator

"-- comes back from Azkaban ordering Kreacher around, oh my poor Mistress, what would she say if she saw the house now, scum living in it, her treasures thrown out, she swore he was no son of hers and he's back, they say he's a murderer, too --"[br]"Keep