Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Sneak Peek Online

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM

Check it out! Part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  sneak peek is now online and you can enjoy it right here. UPDATE: Screencaps are now here. You will see and hear someone, Mr. Ollivander (John Hurt) or Xeno Lovegood (Rhys Ifans) speaking about the three Deathly Hallows, see the Pervell grave at Godric's Hollow, Trio dashing through London, through the woods, very exciting business, enjoy!
UPDATE 2: Adam let us know about a much clearer version here.

Thanks much Orkim and Portkey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Moon3_thumb

It looks great, I hope it is on the regular DVD, I don’t do BlueRay.

Posted by Figment on December 05, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

I’ve got the shivers all over!!!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on December 05, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

Err… wait… sorry, just changing the looks of the characters… but still…

Posted by ?????? on December 05, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

That was absolutely AMAZING. I am SO unbelievably excited for this movie!!! My parents and I just re-watched Order of the Phoenix last night to prepare for Half-Blood Prince on Tuesday :DDDD

I just hope that video shows up in high def from WB or something… I don’t have Blu-ray :(

Posted by PineappleCrush on December 05, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

You’re killing me. You’re actually killing me. Damn you, WB, for teasing us so!!!

Posted by Aga Veneficus on December 05, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Violetzoomin_thumb

November 2010 for part 1, July 2011 for part 2? Are you kidding me?

Posted by NuttyAsSP on December 05, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator

It looks promising. My only complain is it looks like they continĂșe to make the same mistake, giving more importance to secondary characters than Harry, like the way Hermione is always leadin the boys, it makes them look weak. I hope, for once, they stick to the viola and let Harry be the hero.
And about H\Hr, it’s canon, there arĂ© many scenes with them alone in the viola after Ron leaves, some fans just complain because they know Daniel and Emma have more onscreen chemistry and they fear in the movies they look better together than Hr\R. Well, it’s always been like that, just deal with it.

Posted by ethanHP on December 05, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

love this! although i am partly sad that it’s all coming to an end…i can’t believe dh is almost here! (granted, it’s still a year, but we’re already getting all this info.) im convinced that this movie will blow all the others out of the water, hopefully anyways! :)

Posted by Alli on December 05, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_03_thumb

I think that’s the broken mirror Harry;s holding. The edged shine just like a piece of broken glass!

Posted by silver--doe on December 05, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

That looks amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on December 05, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
6893328_thumb

OMG I cant wait for this movie i`m so going to see it on opening night i cant wait

Posted by anya7890 on December 06, 2009, 12:21 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Bloody Hell Hermione! (sorry had to :)

Posted by KiwiMcI on December 06, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Toby_metal_thumb

I really hope they don’t decide they are better storytellers than the best writer of modern times again. they have 2 movies, plenty of space, I will be mad if the COMPLETELY re-write jo’s work AGAIN.

Posted by splinch on December 06, 2009, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Wallpaper_7_thumb

AHHHHH!!! IT’S TOO MUCH! I LOVE IT!!! hermione’s red/bloodied hands scared me. it gave me goosebumps.

Posted by Marcus(HBP) on December 06, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

GAHHH!!! CHANGING ALL THE ACTORS!!!!

Posted by ?????? on December 06, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Hermione was checking Harry and Ron's Charms homework for them. She would never let them copy ("How will you [br]learn?"), but by asking her to read it through, they got the right answers anyway.