Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Sneak Peek Online

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM

Check it out! Part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  sneak peek is now online and you can enjoy it right here. UPDATE: Screencaps are now here. You will see and hear someone, Mr. Ollivander (John Hurt) or Xeno Lovegood (Rhys Ifans) speaking about the three Deathly Hallows, see the Pervell grave at Godric's Hollow, Trio dashing through London, through the woods, very exciting business, enjoy!
UPDATE 2: Adam let us know about a much clearer version here.

Thanks much Orkim and Portkey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Pardon me, isn’t it illegal to post a link to the video?

Posted by Goury on December 05, 2009, 03:08 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

Is still in shock. So please pardon this pointless comment.
OH. MY. GOD.

Posted by ane_drew on December 05, 2009, 03:18 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Illegal? hahahahahahahaha @j&M yeah what r u talking about?

Such an awesome preview!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 05, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator

@Calum Wilson WBM!!!!!! (wandmastercalum)
Well, it’s a pirated material. At least I think it is, please correct me if I’m wrong…

Posted by Goury on December 05, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

What you didn’t know? Are you kidding me?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on December 05, 2009, 03:41 AM report to moderator

that’s awesome! im excited!

Posted by on December 05, 2009, 03:49 AM report to moderator

Gave me goosebumps!

So long as those were not the entire lengths of the scenes, I am momentarily appeased – and reassured.

Posted by Jillxoxo on December 05, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

THAT WAS AMAZING !! I can’t wait for this movie!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on December 05, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

Wow :O!

Posted by vintervarg on December 05, 2009, 04:34 AM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

The atmosphere is perfect!! As I was expecting it to be!! OMG I can’t wait!!!! I hope a HQ version comes soon

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on December 05, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I can’t wait for this movie!!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 05, 2009, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Augh, I missed it!

Posted by ScottMan on December 05, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator

hey, what’s THIS? http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/255976

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 05, 2009, 05:31 AM report to moderator

hey, what’s THIS? http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/255976

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 05, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator

and this? Hermione with blood on her hands? http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/255985

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 05, 2009, 05:33 AM report to moderator

"Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."